82

Author

Sana stares at herself to the large ass mirror they have in their room as her own hands traveled to her curves. She purses her pinkish-red tinted lip. She's wearing a long satin draped top sheath dress that hugged her curvaceous form.

 She's wearing a long satin draped top sheath dress that hugged her curvaceous form

Jungkook's gonna flip out...

Her hair is tied to a messy elegant bun. She doesn't like swearing heavy make up because she's too lazy to remove it when everything's done. She's wearing heels that's color matched her dress then went to the dresser and grabbed the velvet box that her mother gave to her.

She groaned. Not succeeding on placing it on her wrist.

"Baby?" He knocked.

"Oh, come in." She said.

The door opened revealing Jungkook who's wearing a whole black Armani suit. His eyes darted to the gown she's wearing.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

What a serve. What a beauty.

There's a built in bra pad inside the gown, but it also shows a bit of cleavage.

Jungkook hitched a breath and his dick twitched. It feels like he couldn't reach out any oxygen for this woman standing meters away from him robbed it. Sana raised her eyebrows, he'd been staring at her for long.

"J-Jungkook?" She smiled.

"Goddamn, love." He growled.

He gulped then placed a hand on her small waist. "You look s-so sexy, damn it."

Her eyes went up and down. He looked so damn hot.

"Stop staring at me like that, Sana. Or else I'll sink my cock inside this beautiful tight cunt on yours. Right here, right now." He leaned and pecked the nape of her neck.

"We still have 40 minutes." Sana whispered and smirked.

"I need more than 40 minutes to fuck you, baby love." He chuckled darkly. "I have something for you." He said and pecked her lips.

"What is it?" She frowned.

Jungkook grabbed a thin black box under the bed and placed it to the vanity table. "You look handsome." Sana smiled while observing his very move. He just smirked. "I know."

He opened the box and there— was a diamond necklace lacing beautiful on the cushion-like thing inside the box. Sana gasped then stared at it.