23| Topic of Discussion

NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA

BRADLEY HUGHES,

Bradley slammed the door to Rashad's truck before storming into her building. Rashad nonchalantly followed behind her. They rode the elevator in silence and he could just see Bradley was fuming in anger.

Getting off the elevator, Bradley led the way to her condo and tried her best to shut the door behind her so Rashad couldn't come in. "Bradley quit playing with me son," He roughly pushed the door open so he could get in.

Shutting the door behind him and locking it, Rashad knew he and Bradley were about to get into an argument. He was aware that the only reason Bradley didn't flash out in the car was because he was driving. Now that his attention and focus wasn't occupied, it was on from there.

"You really doing the most," Rashad stated in an unfazed manner while taking his Bape hoodie off. Bradley glared at him as he took a seat on her couch.

Like always, whenever Bradley got to the point of getting upset, Rashad pulled the whole nonchalant act. He acted as if whatever she was mad about didn't matter, or really wasn't that serious. That alone, enraged Bradley even more. Seeing him relax on the couch and act like he didn't just say what he said in the car, had Bradley livid.

"Rashad get out," Bradley pointed to the door.

Rashad scoffed. He looked away from the television and up at Bradley who was standing before him. "You don't want me to leave so don't even do that," He brushed her off.

At this point, Bradley couldn't tell whether he was being nonchalant, or arrogant. "Rashad did you hear what you told me in the car?" Bradley furrowed her brows.

Rashad turned the television off giving Bradley his undivided attention. "I told you, you weren't going. You need me to tell you again?"

"Wow," Bradley looked at him in shock. "Who do you think you are to be telling me where I can and can not go?"

"Your boyfriend," He stated. "Am I not?"

"Okay, and as your girlfriend, I would never tell you that you can't go anywhere," Bradley places her hand on her hip with a scowl plastered on her face.

Rashad sat up. "Son, fuck out of here. We just had a disagreement about you not wanting me to talk to Rayven. It's not sweet when it's your situation,"

"You're situation and my situation are completely different," Bradley protested.

Rashad nodded agreeing with her. "You're right, my situation is way more important," He shrugged carelessly.