Nightmares (Destiel)

(I've just realised it sounds a lot like wincest at the beginning and I'm laughing so hard so I changed quite a bit of it but trust me...it's destiel)

"Sam!! Sammy please no! Arghhh!! Leave me alone! You don't need to do this!" He didn't stop screaming.

"This isn't you Sammy! Please stop!" Dean had tears covering his face along with his blood tricking down his cheeks. Sam cut once again into his older brothers chest and across down to his abdomen. Dean tensed his arms and pulled his upper body up a bit in pain before growling at his brother.

"Now what can I get from you down round here?" Sam honeyed his tone but enjoyed torturing his brother, wiping sweat from his forehead and left a trail of his brothers blood along his brow.

Dean was defenceless, strapped so tight he couldn't move. Once again Sam cut into his arms slowly, making an excruciating pain shoot all around Dean causing him to take in deeper breaths, like a crushing pain in his lungs.

"Where's your angel to save you now?"

"Sammy please no!" Dean sobbed but no tears came from his eyes as he was practically drained of all body fluids by now. He continued praying that Cas would come and save him. Again he wriggled under the restraining ties and held his breath as Sam scraped away more of his skin. He moved back up to Deans head and chiseled more into the side of his head little by little, smiling demonically as he drew more blood. All Dean wanted to do was die.

-------

"Cas! Please help me Cas!" Dean whimpered into the couch cushion.

He'd been having this sort of nightmare for a while, never lasting too long and only short shots of his brothers crooked smile...but this was different. It was there, every second this time in the dream was realistic for Dean. Every cut and blood spill was enough for Dean to think it was really happening.

"Cas-Castiel! Help me" Dean sniffled again as he turned over on the couch and pushed his chest out before breathing heavily again. His arms were locked by his side or across his chest at all times. Sweat was pouring from his forehead and his head was burning up as he flinched his legs again.

Deans face twitched a little as he imagined Sam looking over his body and cutting out his teeth. That's right-cutting. He was practically choking on his own blood. In the dream Dean was screaming out Castiels name but he knew it would do no good. He was dying slowly and painfully and there was no escape.

"Cas! I'm begging here! Cas..." Dean whispered out loud as he had a real tear come down his face. He hyperventilated on the couch and punched his arms out all ways still whispering Cas' name over and over.

"Dean?" the angel suddenly appeared facing away from dreaming Dean.

"Dean!" he called out before hearing the familiar tone of Deans voice coming from behind him. Cas rushed over to see the hunter sprawled out in his boxers and a t-shirt, breathing heavily and sweating nervously.

Cas stood there shocked and confused, not knowing exactly what to do as he'd never had to deal with nightmares so he knelt down beside Deans face, wiping the hunters tears away. Continuing to watch his movements, Castiel grew increasingly worried.

"Cas! Please save me! I need you" Dean once again panted out.

"Dean I need you to listen very carefully" Cas began to say in his normal gruff tone, whispering into Deans ear.

"Cas?!" Dean cried out louder than the times before, scrunching his eyelids and leaving his moist lips slightly agape.

"Dean, wake up. I-it's just a dream. Now please...wake" Cas stroked through Deans hair, sighing, before standing up and looking down in hope at the stirring hunter.