Role!Swap (D)

The pain-Unbearable. I couldn't move-speak-think sometimes. Months I was tortured-I-I Couldn't take it. I didn't mean to give in. But I did. Shedding another's blood in Hell. I just couldn't take it anymore.

When I arose there was darkness. A cramped, tight space where the gaps between me and the walls were almost none.

"Hello? Someone?" my gruff voice I was used to replaced by an almost jagged and higher pitched whimpers.

A lighter in my hand showed I was in a coffin. I knew what'd happened. Selling my soul wasn't the highest point in my career-but is there anything you would not do for your family?

My muscles were strong enough to lift up the thin layer of ground above me, blinding light of day hitting my skin for the first time in months-years even probably.

"Wha-What the hell?" I breathed, squinting my eyes and brushing off my dirty trench coat.

It looked like some kind of nuclear war had happened around my grave-flattened trees and everything. Nothing seen around for miles though.

I had to walk in the searing heat for what seemed like forever, long roads leading to more. Soon I had to take my coat and blazer off, rolling up the sleeves of my dress shirt. Suddenly a piece of paper caught on my body, then settled to the floor. I picked it up and read it out of curiosity.

'Dean'

That was all it said. Now to come out of nowhere like that-miles from anywhere and the paper still looking fairly clean and uncrumpled-was a miracle in itself.

Enough time had passed to think I'd be getting somewhere-but it seemed not. Not until a glimmer of hope on the horizon of an abandoned gas station with an old car out the front.

In there was some fresh enough water, candy etcetera to keep me alive for a while longer. Then this force, like an energy rang through the building, getting louder and louder-the TV turned itself on-radio blasting-louder like it was all building up to something. The windows shattered around me as I grabbed everything and tried to get out of the place, only just escaping before it all fell inwards. I stood amazed and confused at what just happened.

I mean, why am I back on earth? No answers around me and a load of loose ends.

I sighed, getting into the old car and using the wires to start the engine up again, hoping it'd get me far away back to some sort of civilisation so I could look for answers.

As soon as I came to a sign of 'Sioux Falls' I relaxed, laughing at my fortune and getting the pain away.

A motel was the first building in sight, I could relax there and figure out what to do next-the supernatural life rolling towards me-I wasn't afraid.

"One room-three nights thanks" I leant on the desk, breathing heavily.

"Just you?" the man asked.

"Yeah" I gave over my credit card.

After a moment he looked back over to me from his computer with a confused look "Are you okay sir?"

"I'm-I'm fine, thanks"

"Here's your...key" he reluctantly gave it over.

I settled in my room, lost and confused. Obviously something like a demon that I sold my soul too must've taken me back out again-what else could it be?

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Mr. Castiel Novak!" It was the voice from the man who gave me a key.