Business pt4 (D AU)

A/N this is my 40th oneshot thing type idk but yay I'm over excited.

"Morning baby" Dean whispered in Cas' ear as he spooned Cas, his arms wrapped around his waist tightly .

"Hmm?" Castiel hummed as his eyes fluttered open and lightly grunted, turning to face Dean.

"How are you feeling?" he said soothingly, running his fingers over Cas' shoulders to his his chest.

"Good, very good. Better now" Cas' jaw trembled as did his shoulders a little.

"You're shivering" Dean embraced him then pushed him back so he could roll on top, kissing along his jaw line and then nuzzling into his chest and neck.

"Well...I'm not now" he chuckled.

"Do you want anything?" Dean smiled, straddling up his waist more.

"You"

"I've got to go to work in a couple of hours, it'll only be for an afternoon short meeting" he whispered, playing his lips up Castiels neck to his cheeks.

"What are we going to do after?" Cas' hoarse voice sent ripples of pleasure down Deans spine.

"Well I could always take this guy out for dinner, and we can see where it goes"

"Who is this 'guy'?" Cas teased, smiling.

"Oh Cas, his eyes are like blue angelic orbs, even when he's sad I still see him as beautiful. Fortunately he likes the same stuff as me, maybe a bit geekier but it's cute. And you should see how nice he is to me, thankful...and I think he still needs me to look after him. I love being that one person that saved him-"

*beep beep* Deans phone went off on the side table.

"I-I better...get it" Dean sat up, legs still wrapped around Cas, and reached over to reply.

"Who is it?" Cas sat up, legs still held down by Dean.

Dean held his breath, furrowing his brow before immediately slamming it on the bed, climbing off Cas and pulling on a shirt "We gotta go, Cas, now"

"Why? W-What's going on? Dean?" he got out of the covers and followed Deans actions reluctantly.

"My brother just text saying we've got 10 minutes before Zach and Co come over, Sam said they know I'm hiding something. Pack some stuff too" he hurriedly stuffed things into a bag.

"You told your brother?!" Castiel almost shouted.

"No! Of course not, I'd never sell you out like that. He just warned me that they're coming and I should be careful. We shouldn't get him involved" he gathered more than enough clothing Etc before walking out into the kitchen.

"Where will we go?" Cas followed with a smaller rucksack.

"Every motel or hotel until we reach Lawrence, Kansas. My brother has his second home there, it's small but it'll do" he quickly packed some food before making his way to the car, locking the house.

"Dean" they both stopped in the drive. Cas gave him 'the eyes' and bit his lip.

"What is it Cas?" He rolled his eyes.

"I'll go by myself. Just, I'll get the address, you can come check on me whenever"

"I'm coming with you"

"You don't need to-"

"But I want to. Baby, I want to be with you-hell, I need to be with you now"

"If this is really what you want" he tilted his head down slightly, but keeping eye contact.

"Yes. Now common" he slung his bags in the back of his precious Impala and slammed the door shut, sitting there until they were settled.

"Dean I-" Cas began before Dean whipped his head round into Cas', slowly pressing their lips together.

"I said I'm coming with you, I shouldn't need to give a reason to someone I..." They both looked long and hard into each other's eyes before Dean shook his head and drove off (obviously blasting AC/DC from his speakers).

It took sometime before Dean got a call, completely unexpected too.

"Cas, can you get my cell. I-In my pants yes. Thanks" Dean continued driving while Cas held it up to his ear.

"Sammy hey! yeah, I'm on the way to Lawrence. No I don't have anyone with me. I swear! No, no I don't. It's just....you can't tell when I'm lying, seriously?...O-okay you know you're missing an employee. Yeah Novak, Castiel Novak. Well. Urm...yeah okay he's with me. I'll explain later don't tell another frigging soul or I'll take you one step closer to hell my friend. Yeah alright. And you" he chuckled, gesturing for Cas to hang up.

"I thought you said we shouldn't get him involved?" Cas looked at him, confused in all its forms.

"I need an alibi, someone on the inside and I know won't give in or let off he knows without serious torture. How much do you mean to them anyways?" Dean flickered his eyes from the road to Cas.

"I think quite a bit, I was a valuable member of the operation. The fuckers hopefully aprreciated it"

"I will...I aready do appreciate you" it was a mumble of awkwardness "So you're not too bad when it comes to the sexy times?" he grinned.

"More than most" Cas winked at Dean, biting his lip.

"I look forward to it"

"Me too"

-

They drove for about 9 hours straight, listening to Deans numerous albums over and over, Castiel wasn't too keen but it was 'tolerable'.

"Deeaann. Pleeeaaase can we get some food and go to a hotel or something?"

"Yeah, alright. We're almost at...I dunno, but near a town, we'll pull in there and i'll take you out, sound good?" he smirked to himself.

"Sounds great"

They soon came across an actual hotel, not rough and too dirty looking. They pulled in there and unloaded into a room.

"I saw a nice-ish place, won't take us 2 minutes to walk there and we can eat or whatever" Dean put away some clothes quickly, making sure Cas saw his figure while reaching up to the shelves and crouching down.

"Nice" Castiel bit his lower lip, shuddering.

"You okay Cas?"

"First date, so maybe a bit nervous"

"I'll take care of you, be yourself. I love it when your shy and awkward, sweet and innocent be be bold and confident and it'll all just be fine, okay?"

"Urm, I suppose"

-

They came back from the cafe/restaurant at around 10.30pm holding hands, nudging eachother as they walked across the dimly lit street. Cas looked awkwardly down, smiling shyly away from Deans romantic gestures.

"Do you want to get a drink from the machine or are you alright for tonight?" Dean asked once they were outside their room.

"I'm fine, I'm okay. I think i'll be doing something else with my mouth" Cas swivelled his hand around Deans waist and then turned to face him, both hands locking him in.

"Common Cas, you can't go from shy to straight up with me like that you little shit"

"This is my domain Dean, and I intend to show you that"

"I think I love it even more when you take control" Deans hands rest on Cas' hips then trailed up to hold his shoulders.

"Turns you on does it? When I change to my 'mode', when I take control of your trembling body until you beg me to come"

"Now you're talking. Just...God Cas I want you to take me over" he quivered at Cas' dirty words, pressing their hips together and rocking gently.

"Such a sub" Cas scoffed, mumbling the words a little.

"A what?"

"Shh, it's my turn to take care of you"

A/N sorry it's a bit short but yeah, guess what's in the next chapter? No prizes...