Desireable pt.3

A/N why the fuck did I decide 'desirable' was a good title!? It was a draft, I swear. It was like 1 am though...

"Okay then" Cas got up and pulled Dean to stand also. The stare just turned into eye-sex (again) and Cas began taking his tie off, "Do you trust me?"

Dean was watching the finger work of Cas' taking off the accessory, stumbling in his words. "Erm...I suppose everyone has to trust a superman in their life. So sure" he smirked.

"I'll take that as a yes then. Come with me" he internally eye-rolled and lead Dean out again to the car, standing at the hood, squinting over the aerodynamic shape across the roof.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing, Cas?" Dean was edgy as Cas ran his hands over the grill, folding his arms and standing uncomfortably as an onlooker.

Cas turned to bitchface his superior before throwing him his tie."Mr. Winchester, would I do this if I wasn't sure?"

"Call me Dean" he fiddled with the tie,
wrapping it around his hand and fumbling with it.

"Of course, sir" Cas smirked, crouching down and holding under the grill.

Dean watched in disbelief as Castiel lifted up the front of the car, the wheels coming off the ground and up to Cas' shoulder height with no evidence of struggling.

"Don't you are drop it" Dean warned, shuffling forward.

Castiel slowly and carefully lowered it again until it was placed on the ground with a gentle thud.

"Woah...so my bodyguard is one of the kind weakened by kryptonite?" Dean breathily said, somewhere between terrified and completely turned-on. It was obvious Castiel didn't get that reference either so they headed back inside, stopping at the foot of the stairs.

"So you're not at all scared of me, then?"

"If anything, I'm more confident that you'll keep me safe. And we'll figure you out as soon as I'm out of the red"

"Thank you then, sir" they were shuffling at the foot of the stairs still, Dean not leaving do Cas cocked his head. "What is it?"

"This is the bit where I go to sleep. You know, not everyone has superhuman powers, Cas" he flickered his eyes over Cas' plump lips, licking over his own.

"I'll watch over you"

"Yeah...but down here. Around the house, just parade for a bit. Switch on the TV if you get bored or go on my laptop" Dean pointed to his study.

"I'll see you in the morning, sir"

"It's Dean. And I'll see you..." He pointed between the stairs and the floor before walking away, rubbing the back of his neck.

Castiel made sure he got to his room safety, listening for the click of the door before thinking about what just happened. He'd always been a great analysis...so his superior looking at his lips and checking him out would conclude that he wanted the sex with him. With Castiel. Little, insignificant, Castiel.

He traipsed around the lower floors, looking around for any more threats and dangers. He kept thinking about how he had shared the biggest secret ever with him too. What was it about Dean that Cas trusted so much?

The night was long and drawing out a long time, Castiel carried on walking around and admiring the artwork about, but paying attention to every movement in the house that night.

About 4.32 in the morning Cas was staring at the time, his leg bouncing in anxiety, just waiting for the morning in his own thoughts. Suddenly a crash was heard from upstairs, followed by more shufflings. Cas snapped his head up, gulping before silently running through the house, he needed to get to Dean quickly without being heard.

He knew where the attacker was by the door being slightly open, probably the shower room by the chemical smell from it, Cas suspected the infiltrator was in there already.

Without thinking, he ran in there, crying "Dean!" Then seeing a figure in black by an open window with a knocked out Dean on the floor, in just boxers.

He sprinted to the window to try and grab whoever it was, but they jumped out to who knows where to survive. Cas flailed his arms out to capture them, but missed completely, panting while leaning over the window cil.

Castiel was still for a moment, seeing the figure run down the drive and out of the property, then turned back around to the body he was guarding.

"Sir?" He knelt down next to Dean, shaking his shoulder and pulling his upper body up.

Dean opened his eyes and pulled that sarcastic smile on Cas, before trying to support himself again. "Cas, you called me Dean"

"I was panicking, it's not my place-" he blushed.

"Shut your face, because I prefer that, alright? Well done!" Another sarcastic remark, then getting help standing up. "Thanks are in order then"

"I'm glad you're back with me-us" Cas straightened his jacket out in form again, then checked Dean out for any injuries.

"Thanks to you. Right, I'm going back to sleep, stick close. And...personal thanks as now I'm forever in your debt" Dean lightly punched Cas' arm.

"How many times!? It's my job" he looked up to the ceiling then met Dean's eyes again.

"Yeah, right. I've seen people sprint for their job and sprint for their love. You...is kinda a mix"

"Well...if it makes you feel any better, it wasn't you I was doing it for... entirely" Cas felt his cheeks heat up and butterflies form.

"Okay, whatever" he winked at Cas before disappearing into his room.

Cas slowly approached the door and peaked through, seeing Dean with both hands behind his head and with a shirt now pulled on "Mr. Winchester, I'm calling it in, getting the fingerprints and stuff. We can't let this slide"

"Do what you need to" Dean mumbled.

"You're not traumatised? At all?"

"Dude, I was knocked out for it, and I need some sleep! Wake me up if the cops need anything" he flipped over and nestled his head into the pillow.

Castiel tried to be as quiet as possible when closing the door, smiling to himself in pride. He'd done that. He'd just saved Dean's life.

And now he had to call it in.