Chuck...God

This is just a filler until I get up FFMA pt. 5 but I hope this makes you smile:

Do you ever think that Chuck ever sits up there and is just like "Fucking really, guys?" and then sighs as he takes another sip of his whiskey and shouts down from the clouds above:

"Was the 'raising him from perdition, leaving your grace imprinted on his fucking skin' not a clear enough sign that maybe, just maybe, you think this is the one for you?

No? When you rebelled against Heaven and did it all for him and I didn't immediately smite your feathery ass, that's not a sign!?

Or how about all the times you died, Cas? Or, or you know, killed yourself and I brought you back! Back to him! He's the first person you see as you regain sense of your angelness and THATS NOT A CLUE, REALLY?

And Dean! Dean! Your charging through purgatory screaming for your angel because you couldn't be without him, and you find him on the banks of 'the river', cleansing-purifying- himself in my waters because he couldn't let leviathans get you, and it never occurs to you that I'm doing my best to get you guys together?

You accept each other and decisions-even if you don't always agree you must know that you'll always somehow go back together again!

Not even as you see him in your dreams, in the night, on the road, in the bathroom? REALLY?

All your eye-fucking and looking at each others lips! SERIOUSLY!? And Cas only stands in YOUR personal space, no other angel does it!?"

And then because Chuck can't take it anymore, he starts going for the really obvious stuff...

"Oh dear me! The impala has got a flat tire! And it's just the two of you because Sam 'lost' his computer charger back at the motel! And, oh boy, it's seems to be getting hotter in here doesn't it? Oh look, Cas! It's so hot Dean has to take his shirt off, because changing a tire is really, really hard work, and makes him sweaty..."

Or

"Oh, oh no there's a HUGE thunderstorm on the horizon! Thank goodness you found a deserted cabin...oops no power! Drinks-yes! Single bed...wow"

And then Dean and Cas sit awkwardly in the couch, close, but not close enough to touch, stealing glances from the other in the fire light, but not moving...

And Chuck is just like "Urgh. Fine. Don't fall in love, get laid, get married, be happy together forever cause you're soul mates. I DONT CARE! I DONT CARE AT ALL!...I'm going to find a puppy for Sam."