Twenty-Two

Amelia

After our showers at our hotel, we finished getting ready while the boys played around in the game room downstairs.

Emily hadn't shut up about her night with Brandon, as well as Alison giving us unwanted details of her shower encounter. I really did love seeing them happy though. Honestly, I was worried about the problems that would arise out of Emily messing with Brandon and Edwin. I guess we will just have to see what happens.

We walked down the steps to the lobby and looked around for the boys. The whole band was downstairs, except Austin and Ansley. I think they mentioned something about the beach earlier. I guess our 'lunch double-date' had turned into a group thing. Oh well, it was going to be fun regardless. As long as I got to spend time with Nick, I was happy.

We found the game room and walked in. It was like the world slowed down when all the guys turned and started to stare. Us girls kind of wanted to dress to impress today and we did exactly that. The cute thing about it was, the guys were taking this 'date' thing so seriously that they were dressed up too.

Alison had put on a spaghetti strap dress with knee high boots, while Emily had on white skinny jeans with a blue blouse. I sported the highest heels as I paired them with a white crop top and black skinny jeans.

I walked up to Nick as he continued roaming his eyes up and down my body. "Wow, Amelia, you look-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips to his for a short make-out session. When I was finished taking control, I pulled his bottom lip in between my teeth and gently pulled before I let go of him.

Nick looked adorable in his button up collared shirt. It was a light blue color, and he had matched it flawlessly with blue jeans. I hadn't seen much of Nick in blue jeans, I actually think this is the first time. He needed to wear blue jeans more.

We agreed to let the boys finish their stupid arcade games that had them rowdy, while we went back to the lobby to take pictures of each other. I laid down on the couch while Alison took my picture. I kicked my leg up and posed for the camera. After I was finished taking a few of Emily after, we switched to Alison.

The boys finally walked in after we got finished editing and posting our pictures to Instagram from our mini photoshesh in the hotel lobby. Each of us was surprisingly getting a few hundred likes in the amount of just five minutes of posting on Instagram. It was probably because we had been seen hanging out with the boys. I liked being semi-famous. A part from having to switch my Instagram to personal blog mode so I can filter my messages, it was pretty cool.

The boys called an Uber and we rode down the street to a beautiful restaurant beside the beach. It was like Pineapple Willy's but a little smaller and more elegant. We sat at a huge table outside on their deck that had a marvelous view. Austin and Ansley joined us as well.

"We could go to the beach afterwards?" Nick suggested to me while pulling out my chair so I could sit.

"Thank you, and that sounds lovely," I replied.

After we ordered our drinks and food, Zion began to clear his throat. "So, during our meeting this morning, we put together a song. We wanted to share this with you because you guys were the inspiration," he said as he looked over at Alison trying to act serious. Zion was hardly ever serious, so his attempt was slightly awkward.

"Well, it was mainly Nick's idea, but he's right," Brandon followed his lead.

Austin spoke next. "We have already spoken to the owner and he is going to let us perform it for you guys."

My eyes went a little wide as I looked over to Nick who was faintly blushing and trying his best to hide his smile. This was the sweetest gesture. Having a song written about you? I couldn't relate. Well, I guess I could now. I was so eager to hear it as my stomach started to turn out of nervousness.

Nick Mara was minutes away from singing me a song.

The feeling in my stomach turned to nausea as I held it for a minute to see if it would calm down. It didn't. I grabbed my clutch and Alison and I headed to the bathroom. I lied to the boys before we left and told them we wanted to wash up. I stepped into the bathroom stall and once again, dropped to my knees. I didn't understand why I was still throwing up. I felt fine this morning. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath when I remembered I never started from the last time I got sick.

"Shit," I whispered.

"What is it?" Alison peaked into the stall.

"Do you need any help?" she asked again when I didn't reply to her.

"No, I just think we should get another test," I answered.

"Oh fuck Mela. Are you serious?" She covered her mouth with her hand.

"I don't have another choice," I replied.

"Are you sure you're not just hungover?" she asked.

I gave her a look and shook my head lightly. I know how I feel when I'm hungover all too well, and this definitely was not that. She helped me clean up and calmed me down before we headed out of the bathroom and back toward the boys.

"Everything is going to be fine," she whispered to me while putting on a happy face and patting my back.

I wasn't in the mood anymore. I might be fucking pregnant.

In fact, I'm sure I was.

I'm trying to give you guys a lot of updates while I can before the week starts, I have so many papers to do!!

Don't forget to comment and vote. I love them.

-Tay