Forty-One

Amelia

The boys decided to throw an after party at their house when they finished with the show. The show was a huge success. Simon also ordered a bunch of alcohol for the boys house as well. What's strange was that the party was Simon's idea. Simon was really cool even though he looked and carried himself in a serious manner.

Can Simon sign me into a band and act as my God father? That would be great.

Anyway, Edwin came out after the show to ask us to head back to the house to clean up a bit and we agreed. The boys wanted to meet a few fans before they headed home and thank their friends for coming. I didn't mind heading out a bit early anyhow, I was actually getting kind of tired, and I did want to make sure the house was clean for the boy's company. I don't mind though. I liked for things to be clean.

That's one reason me and Nick got along so well. Nick was a pretty clean guy. He kept his clothes organized, for the most part. I chuckled to myself as I continued to let Nick cloud my mind while we walked up to the house. It took us a full thirty minutes to pick up the floor downstairs and clean the kitchen.

When commotion came from the front door that got swung open, I knew the party was here. I peaked around the corner and saw the boys and a few of their friends enter all carrying cases of beer and alcohol. My God, did I need one of those.

"Need some help?" I asked thoughtfully as the boys entered the kitchen placing the boxes on the counters.

"Of course not. You've done enough. I really appreciate you helping us get the house ready, babe," Nick smiled as he pulled me close to him.

Our noses brushed against each other and I leaned in, lightly touching my lips to his.

"You're welcome," I replied with a smile etched on my face.

The later it got, more people showed up at the boy's house. I actually had never been to a house party this big. They really knew how to throw them out here in LA.

It wasn't until we bid farewell to the parents around ten, that the party really started. The music got a little louder just as the smell of alcoholic got heavier.

I stuck by Ansley's side most of the night, she wasn't drinking either. Alison told me she wasn't going to drink, but that was before she started playing flip cup. I didn't blame her though, I was glad she was having fun. I probably would've done the same thing. Maybe I would've held out longer though.

Emily was up Edwin's ass the whole night until they disappeared upstairs. Maggie and Brandon were arguing about something stupid probably, and Alison and Zion kept to the dance floor and aux chord the majority of the night.

"I bet you don't know who I am," A seductive voice broke through my evaluations of how everyone's night was going.

"I don't think I've been introduced to you yet!" I yelled over the music with a smile on my face.

"I'm Sammi," the tall skinny girl with straight brown hair chuckled fakely at me.

Her tone was kind of sarcastic but I brushed it off. To be honest, she looked like a bitch, but I was not one to judge a book by its cover.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Amelia! I'm here with my friends," I said smiling and reached out to shake her hand only to have it left there.

"You're here with Nick?" she asked.

"Umm, yep!" I replied bluntly, taking my hand back.

I was not in the mood for some twig bitch to be rude to me tonight. I actually hadn't seen Nick in awhile. The last time I spoke to him, he had went to the kitchen to get more drinks for Ansley, Austin, and I.

"Hmm. Why aren't you drinking?" she asked while scanning the crowd.

"I don't feel well," I replied trying to dodge her question.

I didn't want anyone but our circle to know about the baby yet.

"Nice to meet you," she rolled her eyes as she strutted away.

God, if I ever turned into one of those girls, I would do everyone a favor and punch myself in the face. Amelia, no. Stop. I began scanning around the room for Nick. I kind of just wanted to go to bed now. I just needed to tell him first.

"Girl, I think he went out back with a group," Ansley chimed in sipping on her crown and coke.

"And don't mind her, she just wants to suck a dick tonight," she continued.

Austin gave Ansley a weird look. I didn't read too much into it.

"Okay! I'll be right back," I replied walking away from them and heading outside.

As soon as I stepped onto the back porch, Nick, the rest of the boys and their friends were all shotgunning beers. I waited till they were finished and stepped up beside Nick. As soon as he realized it was me next to him he pulled me in for a sloppy kiss. Holy shit, I have never seen him this drunk.

"Hey, you feeling okay?" I asked pulling away from the wet kiss that left an alcoholic taste in my mouth and patted his chest. Nick looked down at me with his bloodshot eyes.

"Yeah! Are you? I'm so glad you're here," he slurred while leaning on me.

"I'm about ready for bed, how about you?" I asked him hoping he would want to come with.

"No, I think I'll stay down here for a few longer," Nick stuttered.

I trusted his friends and I was set on heading to bed and leaving Nick to party, he deserved it. They had an awesome night. I was about to head inside until I caught a glimpse of Sammi leaned on the back door staring at Nick. Hell no.

Everyone here knew Nick was taken, but something about this bitch seemed off. She gave off a vibe that she really didn't give a fuck who was in a relationship as long as they were willing to put out. I've known far too many people like that and I can damn well bet you she was one of them. There was no way in hell I was letting Nick out of my sight now.

You might think I was jealous. Yes, in fact I am. But I won't let some stupid girl take advantage of Nick. I knew if I went to bed she would try, and no one would even notice. Everyone here was beyond fucked up. I trusted Nick. I knew for a fact that he wouldn't cheat on me. He loves me. But that still didn't mean she wouldn't try anything, and standing here looking at her eye my man, her eyes were glimmering.

With hunger.

Oh shit! It's Sammi!

Who actually likes Sammi in real life? I'm curious to know. :)

Vote and comment.

Thank you guys for all the support. It means a lot!

-Tay