Fifty

Amelia

My dad was amazing. I could already see so many things that we had in common. It was going to be a long journey getting to know him and making up for lost time, but I was more than ready for that.

"You know, we should be alone for at least another hour," Nick whispered in my ear, fanning his hot breath down my neck.

"Oh really?" I replied sarcastically.

"Mhmm," he hummed while gripping my hips and spinning me around to face him.

"I don't really think I'm in the best shape for that tonight," I stated.

If I was being honest, there hasn't been one time that I haven't wanted to pounce on Nick since we've been together, but I knew that I needed to relax myself.

"What if I do all the work?" he seductively asked while picking me up and placing me on the couch gently.

"Oh? Well that could work," I smiled as I grabbed his face, pressing his lips to mine.

Nick climbed on top of me while playing with the bottom of my dress.

"I've been wanting to take this thing off of you all night," he broke away from our kiss to inform me.

"Have you?" I smiled while batting my eyelashes and brought his face back down to mine locking our lips once again.

Nick brought one hand to my cheek, gently caressing it while I gave his tongue full access to the inside of my mouth.

While he kept me busy with his tongue, he trailed his hands down my waste and slowly lifted my dress. When he left my lips to accompany another throbbing sensation under my dress, I hitched my breath. My lips felt so cold without his. His were so soft and warm.

Nick smiled up at me while he played with the lace of my black panties, tugging at them to tease me.

"Nick," I giggled wanting him to continue.

"Are you wet for me?" he asked in a low voice while he removed my panties and flicked them beside the couch.

He propped his elbows in front of my thighs to keep them open making me crave his lips even more. I took a deep breath while patiently waiting on him to continue.

"So wet," Nick smiled up at me while beginning to massage the sensitive area.

I relaxed my shoulders to his touch. God, it felt so good to have him touch me. Not to mention how hot he looked between my legs.

After Nick warmed me up with his fingers, he began to pump one in and out of me. Then progressed to two fingers earning a few moans from me the quicker he moved. I tried to mainly keep quiet, but it was so fucking hard to stay quiet while he was making me feel this way. When Nick removed his fingers, I let out a huff.

"I'm not finished yet," he replied to my huff before ducking his head down and touching his tongue to my clit making me gasp.

"Nick," I moaned as he began to suck on a sensitive area which in return made me tense up.

"Holy shit," I replied to his actions.

Nick flashed his eyes up to me and smiled while he continued his magic. Damn that was hot. Nick was hot.

As Nick's tongue and fingers applied the right amount of pressure to my sensitive areas, the throbbing only continued to grow until I couldn't handle it anymore.

"I'm close," I panted while gripping the sides of the couch.

Nick removed his mouth and began to pump rapidly in and out of me, leaving them deep in and curling his fingers. I had no choice but to let loose.

"That's it, come for me," he cooed with a look of satisfaction evident on his face.

Nick licked up every bit of me before wiping his mouth and pulling my dress back down. I was still breathing heavily while he climbed beside me and laid his head on my chest.

"I love you," I stated and kissed his forehead.

"I love you more. Are you ready for bed?" he asked while lifting his head up only inches from mine.

"I'm always ready for bed. I'm going to change my middle name to tired now," I laughed, joking with him.

Nick walked with me up the stairs.

"Oh, can you go get my medicine? I don't know if it was your marvelous work or just the meds wearing off but I am getting pretty sore," I asked softly.

"Yeah," he laughed while jogging back down the stairs to the kitchen.

I took a deep breath as I bent down and grabbed a t-shirt out of my suitcase.

After I threw it on, I walked over to the bed and slid under the warm covers. I heard a vibration from the bedside table and pick up the phone to see who it was. It was probably one of our friends. I squinted my eyes to focus in on the screen realizing it was Nick's phone. I was also a bit shocked to see a message from Sammi. Awful memories came with that name.

"Who is that?" Nick startled me from the doorway.

"Well, Sammi is texting you. I thought it would be one of our friends. But no," I huffed.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about her," Nick replied nervously before sitting at the edge of the bed and handing me a small cup of water with my medicine.

"Go ahead," I encouraged taking another deep breath.

"I can't remember if you were there the other night when she tried to get with me? I promise nothing happened. I would never let anything happen-" I cut him off before he could explain himself any further.

"I was there. I knew nothing would happen. I was just there in case your drunk self needed reinforcement," I laughed handing him the cup back.

"She seems like a bitch anyway," I added.

"You have no idea," he chuckled while removing his pants and shirt and climbing into bed with me.

Update before my busy week of school. I am still going to try to update, but I am not lying when I tell you I have so much work to do this week.

Wish me luck and enjoy the semi-smut chapter!

Vote and comment!

-Tay