One

Amelia

I didn't remember much from last night. All I knew was that I got way too drunk. College was getting difficult and me and my friends needed a night out.

As I got up to walk to the bathroom, I was blindsided by the pounding in my head. I really did drink too much last night. I turned around and saw Alison sleeping peacefully with her head just on the edge of the bed and her arm falling off the side right next to a trashcan. I always got awful headaches after a long night out, Ali got the nausea.

I moaned my way around the corner to the bathroom and examined myself in the mirror. I chuckled to myself while noticing that I looked horrible. I pulled back the shower curtain and turned the water on. Giving it time to heat up, I took the Advil off of the counter and popped one into my mouth, what a life saver these pills were.

After what seemed like an hour standing and evaluating my life in the shower, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." My voice was raspy.

"Girl you've been in there forever, it's my turn now," Alison complained.

"Alright, alright. I'm out," I said, pulling the curtain and shutting off the shower.

I wrapped a towel around my wet body and stepped out onto the cold floor.

"You had fun last night," Alison mumbled before shoving her toothbrush into her mouth.

There was a slight grin on her face as she darted her eyes in my direction. All I could do was smile after thinking about what happened last night. I had been with other guys, yes, but never a celebrity. I was surprised that he even came up to me. It made me blush just thinking about it. Nick Mara, he was an icon. What was he even doing in our small town anyway?

All I knew was that I had to be the luckiest girl there. Nick was one of five in the band PrettyMuch. Their music was quite catchy, and they had already sold thousands of albums.

Admittingly, I had a few of their albums as well. Unlike most singers now a days, they each could actually sing, not to mention dance. Nick was the cutest one to me, so perfect with his chocolate hair and dark brown eyes. Don't even get me started on his smile.

"Sooo?" Alison's voice shattered my daydreams.

"So what?" I asked looking back at her and biting my bottom lip.

I knew she was going to ask what happened to me last night.

"Are you gonna spill or what?" she questioned while rinsing her toothbrush off and tossing it into her designated cup.

"I know you weren't here when I got here last night, so where did you go?" she added.

I guess I was going to have to tell her sooner or later, and this was kind of big news. I instantly got into story telling mode while walking back to my bed. I plopped down, folded my legs, and sat on top of them. Alison followed and sat down beside me, engaging fully into our conversation.

"So, as you know, Nick came up to me last night and danced with me. After we talked for a minute, he asked if I wanted to go back to their hotel room with them and I said yes."

Her eyes went wide.

"Oh my gosh, you slept with Nick Mara?" Alison screamed in my ear.

I felt my face get hot as I couldn't help but smirk and nod.

"I am super glad I met them, but man did I want to put my hands all over Zion," Alison exclaimed.

Alison had a boyfriend back at home, so she was allowed to look but not touch. I knew Alison wanted details, but the night was such a blur I could only remember bits and pieces of it. I knew that Alison knew that. I hoped I didn't make a fool of myself.