Eighty-Nine

Amelia

Moving into our apartment mainly consisted of me advising the boys while they moved the big furniture in and helping Alison organize. It was quite fun organizing an entire apartment. I was in love with the layout of the penthouse as well. It was so spacious.

After I finished the kitchen, I went straight to Baby B's room to start in there. We had a shit ton of diapers and clothes for him, so I stocked up the closet and started organizing his crib and changing station. Steffi had been a huge help as well with the decorations for baby B and helping me organize all of the baby stuff. She even printed out labels for his baskets below his changing table. She had gotten super close to me since I moved here and it was so heart warming to know that she actually wanted to be a part of Benjamin and I's life.

After a long day of moving furniture around to Alison and I's liking and rearranging our bedroom and closet, we finally took a break and called it a night.

"I am so tired," I sighed.

"We did a lot. I like it," Nick smiled over at me with sweat glistening from his forehead.

"Well one thing I like is watching you move around furniture with no shirt on," I smirked over at him from the couch.

He raised his eyebrows as I leaned in to peck his lips.

"I was thinking, I heard it was really good for the baby if the parents are active," I paused, "Sexually active." I added after a few seconds earning a huge grin from Nick.

He stood to his feet quickly and scooped me up.

"No Nick, I am a potato, just let me walk," I protested.

"Oh, shut up, babe," he laughed while walking into our room and kicking the door shut behind us with his foot.

He put me down on the bed and instantly took his shirt off.

"Damn, baby daddy." I bit my lip and flashed him a smirk.

It had been awhile since we had sex last and honestly I felt like we needed it. Nick ripped my shirt off in a matter of seconds running his fingers down my sides making my back arch to his touch. He slid his fingers in the band of my leggings and pulled them down and off of my legs throwing them to the floor.

"Let me know if I hurt anything, okay?" he whispered as he unbuttoned his pants and looked back up at me.

He slid them down his thighs, bending down to take them off but never losing eye contact with me. That was hot. He took his length in his hand and rubbed it back and forth over the sensitive area under my panties.

"Playing games?" I asked in a seductive tone.

"Of course not," he said stopping and climbing onto the bed. "I'm just going to move these over," he chuckled while pushing himself into me completely.

The feeling of having Nick fill me up for the first time in over five months was almost unbearable. I was so sensitive to his touch. He felt so amazing.

As he slid in and out of me I noticed how careful he was. I missed rough sex, but it turned me on as well to see Nick being so gentle and caring. He kept himself propped up on his hands the whole time so he didn't push against my stomach when he rocked back and forth.

"Come here," I breathed, wanting to have all of him.

He ducked his head down to meet his lips with mine while still managing to keep his stomach from pressing against mine.

As Nick asserted his dominance below us, I asserted mine with my tongue, sliding into his mouth and pulling away to move to his neck. Nick let out a slight moan when I kissed on a certain spot. I lightly sucked and bit at the area making him moan with pleasure and speed up his movements.

"You're so beautiful," he panted while quickening his motions.

He buried his head into my chest, letting some of the sweat from his forehead soak against my skin. I wrapped my hands around his biceps for physical and mental support clawing slightly to the pleasure he was providing me with.

I felt the pit in my stomach grow intensely with every rock. I gasped to the tightness in my stomach releasing itself and relaxing my legs which were tightly wrapped around Nick's hips. I breathed through my mouth letting my chest rise and fall quickly.

"I'm close, fuck," he breathed into my chest.

"Faster," was all I could manage to say in between breaths.

He rocked back and forth twice before he pushed into me and held it there releasing himself into me. Nick fell to the side immediately asking through rigid breathing if I was okay.

"I'm more than fine," I smiled at him.

"Good. Damn, that was amazing," he panted and moved to lay his head beside my belly. "You okay little man?" he whispered sweetly.

I raised my hand and ran it through his hair while he continued to talk to our baby.

"If you keep talking to him, he'll start to kick again," I giggled.

"That's what I'm hoping for." He raised his head to flash his eyes at me, "I love you, Amelia."

"I love you, Nick."

Yay we love smut!

-Tay