Two

Nick

When I realized who I was looking at, I jerked my sunglasses back up and tried to act as unamused as possible. This was the girl from the previous night. The last thing I needed was for my cover to be blown. I knew she remembered me from the way I caught her staring a few minutes before. She didn't seem that entertained by the presence of me though. Which was weird because normally the fans that we slept with won't leave us alone. I wish I could've remember her name. Her lingering unbothered presence bugged me.

Suddenly, she turned and walked away. Confused and a bit tipsy, I went to follow her. Where did she think she was going alone in a club like this? Why weren't her friends following her? Better yet, why was she so tempting to follow? She was easily the most attractive girl in the club tonight, just as she was last night. I couldn't help but smile thinking about the night before. I thought it would've just been a one-night stand with a hot girl, but from the moment I woke up this morning, I couldn't stop thinking about her. That was also with the help of my band mates teasing me about her. They brought girls to the hotel as well, but they didn't sleep with them. I did.

Something about her was different but I couldn't pinpoint it. She turned to go into the bathroom and I suddenly felt awkward. I quickly turned on my heel and rushed back to the band before anyone could notice I was gone. What was I thinking? I couldn't follow some random girl to the bathroom. What would I say?

"Where did you go bro?" Zion asked me upon returning.

"I had to go to the bathroom," I lied.

"Oh, well I hope you had fun in there!" Edwin mocked loudly.

I rolled my eyes to his comment.

While Austin ordered us more drinks, I found myself a bit surprised that the bartender was letting us drink. Three members of the band being under twenty-one should have been a good reason to cut us off, but the bartender kept them coming just as she did last night.

I was pretty sure she was a fan. The fact that we performed for the owner as a gift for his daughter might have influenced it as well.

As I grabbed my drink from the bar, I noticed the girl walking back to her group of friends. I had my sunglasses on so I could stare without the consequences.

"Yo Nick, is that the girl from last night?" Zion nudged me.

He was trying his hardest to whisper but the alcohol wasn't helping his case. I just hope she didn't hear him say that.

"Yes, now lower your voice. If she sees us, she could tell her friends, remember what happened last time?" I tried to explain quietly to him.

Last weekend, we were in a club in London and Zion blew our cover. It wasn't his fault; He just likes to drink and get wild too much. That was a long night of running around and trying to get the paparazzi off of our backs. It was a complete nightmare.

I can remember back in New Jersey a few years prior when we were each just a bunch of regular high school boys, things were so much easier. We all lived in separate states though, that was before Simon Cowell merged us together as a group.

Would life ever be like that again? Calm and collected?

Amelia

As I made my way back to the girls, I was pleased to figure out that they were in the same spot as last time. Thankfully, so were the guys.

I suggested going to a clear spot by the pool and sitting down to put our feet in. The girls agreed and followed me. I took off my shoes and stuck my feet in the pool. I could barely feel it as I engulfed my feet into the water, making it known to me that I was a little drunk. I wondered to myself if I would ever see Nick again. Probably not. I had an underlying urge to say something to him, to demand that he remember me. They probably slept with a bunch of fans when they went places. What made me special? I looked over at the bar and the band was gone. Well, there it went; I missed my chance. Great job Amelia, you will most likely never see him again. You blew it.