Seventy-Four

Flashback

Nick

I threw on a black hoodie and randomly chose a hat off of my shelf, completing my outfit. I jogged down the stairs already hearing the low hum of the music from outside and in the kitchen. There was a few unknown people playing with our PlayStation on the living room couch and a few scattered around the house having small conversations. A typical PrettyMuch house party.

I wished Amelia and Alison could've came. I felt weird doing it without Amelia. Or really anything for that matter. She left just last week and I was already wishing that she was back here. Well, I was wishing that from the moment she left, but now more than ever.

Neviah and Jeff had invited a shit ton of people over to the house to vibe with and celebrate. I just got off of FaceTime with Amelia about ten minutes ago. She was having trouble sleeping, so I talked to her a bit until she fell asleep. Our kid was making it so hard on her. I still had so much love for him though, it was unreal.

I started off with one beer, that quickly escalated into another one and then a few rounds of shots. I really only remembered bits and pieces after we played flip cup. Fuck, I loved that game, but man did it fuck me up. I glanced over to the back door, squinting my eyes as I saw Edwin and Izzy making out and getting a little too intimate on the patio couch. Holy shit. Edwin was supposedly still with Emily? I guess he finally had enough of her back and forth shit. I don't blame him.

I knew Zion was gone the minute he started dancing and yelling on our dining room table to a Drake song. Surprisingly, Brandon stood up there with him. Damn everyone was really wasted. Millennial talk: that sentence means we threw a damn good party. Adult talk: that sentence meant someone needed to sober up and get things in order, to make sure shit didn't get out of hand. That wasn't about to be me. Nah.

As these thoughts raced through my fuzzy brain, I threw back another shot that was handed to me by a short brunette.

"Let's dance," she stated seductively and began to pull me out into the living room by my arms.

To which I replied, "Hell nah," and stayed put, ripping my arm from hers. I'd recognize that voice anywhere, even if I was drunk. Fucking Sammi.

"Come on Nick. Your pregnant girlfriend isn't here. You know you want to have some fun," she purred. I rolled my eyes at her and walked away. How dare she try again to hit on me even after what happened last time. I used to let that shit slide, but not anymore.

I stomped up the stairs and headed to my room like an enraged toddler. That's what I felt like, the alcohol was definitely enhancing that reaction.

"Come on Nick. Don't make me spill to the world what happened with us a few months ago," she hissed while closing my door completely with a little too much force.

"You wouldn't dare," I spat toward her standing in front of my bed. I wanted nothing more than to lay down and pass out, but I knew if I did that with her still being in my room, she might try to get in bed with me again. Fuck that.

"Oh I would. I don't think your little girlfriend would be too fond of that, would she?" she smirked while walking over to me.

"You've got two seconds to get the FUCK out of my room NOW," I boomed making her almost jump out of her skin, my room beginning to spin around me. If it wasn't the alcohol making me go insane it had to be this horrible girl.

"You'll regret this." She whipped around and slammed my door closed again.

Fuck. Fuck. FUCK. Would she really snitch on me like that? Things are going so well for Amelia and I. We're having a fucking baby for Christ's sake. I don't need this shit right now, I don't need this pointless drama.

I walked over to the door and locked it, turning around and falling against it, the back of my head letting off a little thud noise as it went to rest against it. I took a deep breath and walked back to my bed and kicked off my shoes. I'm so over all of this.

End of flashback! Just some needed information that will be useful to us in the coming chapters!

You'll see.

What do you think Nick did that was so bad?

What kind of partier are you?
Zion? (Crazy as hell and entertaining)
Nick? (Can get crazy if supplied enough alcohol but stays coherent enough to make smart decisions)
Brandon? (If you're doing it then I guess I'll do it too)
Austin? (Nowhere to be found, probably with his girlfriend)
Edwin? (Hooking up with a rando)
Yourself? (Anything different than these crazy boys)
*no this is not accurate, just accurate based on the characters I have imagined! DONT take this last part seriously it's a joke* :)

Vote and comment!

-Tay