Eleven

Amelia

"What the hell, AJ?" Alison screamed into the phone.

What looked like nervousness on her face was completely washed away by anger.

"Yo, babe. It isn't what it sounds like," AJ spoke through the phone.

"I don't give a shit. I know exactly what it sounds like. It's fine, I cheated on you as well. This relationship has obviously been over for a while now. Fuck you, Adam." And with that Alison hung up the phone and threw it across the room.

I stared at her in shock, "Ali, I am so sorry."

I went to pat her back as she buried her face in her palms. Her body started to shake as if she was crying. The crying suddenly turned into laughter as she looked up from her hands.

"Uhh, what?" I asked confused.

Alison continued to laugh. "That jackass. I knew it." She shook her head.

I didn't know what to say. I lightly chuckled to myself.

"You want to talk about it?" I asked her thoughtfully.

"Nah, I have been feeling this way for a while now, the feeling is gone. I can't explain it. It's like he pushed me so far away, I can't even find my feelings anymore," she shrugged.

"Let's watch some Netflix," she suggested after a few seconds of silence.

"We should probably study for our finals," I chuckled.

We both looked at each other and laughed at the same time. I gave her the eye as I smirked and pulled my laptop from my nightstand.

We spent the rest of the night watching Netflix and talking back and forth with each other, which was weird because we hadn't stayed in on a Friday night in forever.

Nick

Ever since Tuesday night, I haven't been able to keep that beautiful brunette out of my thoughts. Every time I closed my eyes she was there, in the back of my mind, staring at me with those big brown eyes. I see her in my dreams laying on my hotel bed just gazing at me. The vision of her bare body tangled in my sheets. Shit, I'm hard again.

"Yo, come on bro. this is our last show, we need it to be the best one yet!" Zion yelled jumping on the bus.

We had sound check in a few minutes, and I was running behind. Thank God I wore compression shorts today.

We both stepped off of the bus in Houston, Texas and strolled into the venue. The fans that were already in line and next to the barricade screamed our names. We smiled and waved to them. I wish I wouldn't have been late to soundcheck or I could've gone over and taken some pictures with them.

I tried to enjoy the last show. It was just the same old songs, dance breaks and feelings. I was feeling a little depressed, yes, but one thing that helps all of that is seeing all of our fans and supporters cheering us on.

Everything would go back to normal next week. We would be back in L.A. working on new music and I would be that much further from Amelia. I don't see how it could work anyway. We lived on opposite sides of the United States.

After the show, what perked me up was hearing our manager give us news on our next music video. We were scheduled to shoot in Miami, Florida in two weeks. I was more than ecstatic. I didn't know off the top of my head how far that was from Panama City, but it was close enough for me. I know Zion was happy too seeing as how he won't shut up about Alison.

After that night, he didn't say much but the one thing he made known, was that he fucked the shit out of her and he loved it.

Short chapter again I know. This was kind of just a filler anyway.

How are you guys liking the story?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

-Tay