Fifty-Two

Amelia

I walked into the PrettyMuch house to silence. Which was weird.

"Hello?" I shouted and heard no answer.

What the hell? Where was everyone? It was only seven, they all should still be here.

"Fuck!" I heard someone shout from upstairs.

It sounded like Zion. As I began to walk up the stairs, I heard more yelling.

"Zion, calm down you loser, it's just a game!" Alison yelled through Zion's closed door.

I knocked lightly before stepping into the room.

"Hey sis! How was it?" Alison turned to me for a second before focusing her attention back on the tv screen.

"It was amazing. He is amazing. What's going on in here?" I asked a bit concerned.

"Oh, Zion is being a baby because he just lost to a girl," Alison shrugged while Zion sucked his teeth.

"Shut the fuck up. We're supposed to be on the same team, but Alison keeps shooting at me," Zion explained.

They were playing fortnite. Which was funny because I know Alison knew how to play. I think she was just messing with him though.

"Stop being a baby," she replied to him while slapping his arm.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked.

"Umm, last I checked Nick and Edwin were outside and I think Brandon went to Maggie's," Zion answered keeping his eyes locked on the tv.

"Okay, I'll see y'all in a minute." I walked back down the stairs and out to the back patio to see it empty.

That's when I heard music coming from the other side of the house, maybe the garage or the studio?

As I walked closer to the garage, the music got louder. I turned the corner while a smile widened on my face. I saw the boys laughing at each other's... paintings maybe? Nick's painting looked like a failed attempt at a heart and music note while I couldn't really tell what Edwin's was. Of course, glancing over at Austin's painting, it looked like a professionals work.

"Hey guys," I coughed over the music.

Each of their heads snapped over to me.

"Hey! How was your day?" Nick ran over and wrapped his arms around me.

"You've got paint all over you!" I squealed.

"I know," he laughed as he removed his arms from around me placing just one over my shoulder and looking back in Austin and Edwin's direction.

"It was really good! He took me to lunch, and then he showed me around LA. We went to a bunch of his favorite spots," I smiled.

"Awesome! You'll have to tell me what those are later," he smiled.

"I see y'all have been busy," I laughed while walking over to the boys paintings.

I stared down at Edwin's painting, trying to figure out what it was before I said anything.

"Just shut up," Edwin laughed and opened the garage door to walk back into the house.

We followed Edwin to the living room and plopped down onto the couch.

"What's the move?" Zion asked while strolling down the stairs with Alison trailing behind him.

"We're going out," Emily stated blankly while walking out of the guest room.

"I didn't even know you were here girl," I replied to her.

"I've got an Uber coming to pick us up around nine, so get ready guys," she smiled and walked back into the guest room closing the door.

I wondered what her deal was.

"Alright, I guess we're going out!" Alison yelled while walking back up the stairs.

"On a Monday night?" Austin asked.

"Seems so," I shrugged while standing up from the couch.

"Help me," Nick looked up at me from the couch while extending his arms.

"Get up, silly," I laughed at him.

"Please?" he looked up at me and poked his bottom lip out.

"Fine," I sighed and pulled him up by his arms.

"Thanks babe," Nick mumbled as he dipped his head down and placed a kiss gently on my lips.

An hour later, I was dressed and ready to go. I had my makeup and hair done prior due to the day out I had with my father, so I just changed my outfit and touched everything up. I changed from a long-sleeved dress to high-wasted shorts and a light sweater. It wasn't technically cold outside yet, but I had been getting a bit chilly lately no matter where I was, inside or out.

"I guess I'm going to be the responsible one tonight?" I laughed as I walked into the kitchen noticing that the boys were having a shotgunning contest.

"You look pretty," Alison smiled at me from the barstool.

"Thank you ,Ali. So do you," I said as I admired her outfit.

She threw on a tight tank top with a high-wasted skirt and wedges.

"You know it's not even fall yet, right?" Maggie's voice broke through my decent mood.

"I've just been getting cold lately," I answered back as nicely as possible.

I didn't even realize Brandon and Maggie were even home.

"Are y'all ready?" Emily yelled as she walked into the kitchen to meet us.

"I'd say we all look the part,"  I laughed letting the sarcasm continue in the room.

"Uber will be here in less than ten," She smiled while waving her phone in the air.

"You look super pretty," Nick whispered in my ear while wrapping his arms around my waste. "And I happen to like the sweater on you," he continued making me smile.

"Thank you," I stated as I turned my head toward him, pressing my lips to his.

The taste of beer and rum rolled over my tongue from his. It was a bit bitter. I've always been a whiskey and vodka kinda girl, beer was never really my thing. Nick always tasted good, but he would taste a bit better with a hint of vodka.

Although I couldn't get enough of kissing Nick on a normal level, now I wanted him even more due to the fact that he tasted like alcohol. Drinking would be harmful to my baby yes, but there was nothing harmful about kissing Nick, even with the alcohol on his tongue.

That just made me want him even more.

Im slowly getting through school if anyone is wondering.

Happy update! (We are almost at 10k)

Vote and comment!

-Tay