Seventy-Three

Nick

Amelia and I spent the majority of the week laying low and spending as much time together as possible. As boring as you might think it was spending the whole week stuffed in our room and keeping to ourselves and the boys, it was pretty fun.

We played drinking games, ordered a lot of pizza and watched a ton of movies. The band had pretty much been on a break for the past few weeks anyway. We were helping our manager and crew plan a tour for early next year.

It was Friday night, the day before Amelia was supposed to get on a plane. Her flight was scheduled to depart at nine o'clock at night, which was odd, but it gave us the whole day Saturday to sleep in and say goodbye.

Ansley had spoken to me about throwing Amelia a baby shower in November, but the boys wanted to throw her and Alison a goodbye party tonight. I didn't see a problem with that as long as no one invited Sami. The last party was ruined because of her.

Anyway, I was sitting on the bed watching Amelia stressfully throw her clothes around her room.

"You'll look fine in anything," I stated lovingly while watching her every move.

She was so beautiful, even stressing over the smallest things.

"This is the first time I'm seeing your friends since we announced that we were pregnant. I'm actually showing too," she explained, subtly freaking out.

She was starting to show a lot, but I absolutely loved it. We hadn't had sex since she had been here because I didn't want to push anything, nor did I want to hurt the baby. I wasn't really educated on everything you could and couldn't do. She tried to come on to me the other day, but I quickly changed the subject. It wasn't that I didn't want to, seeing Amelia pregnant with my baby, just turned me on. She was still as sexy as ever, but I don't know, it just felt weird. She finally decided on a pretty blue dress.

"Wow, babe that looks amazing on you," I stuttered out widening my eyes when she walked out of the bathroom.

"Does it? Is it too much?" she asked, timidly running her hands over her hips and down the fabric.

"Absolutely not," I stated and slowly got up. I walked over toward her with lust in my eyes. She stared at me with her big brown eyes, luring me to come forward and press my lips to her plump ones.

"You're so sexy, even with your cute ass baby bump."

I smiled into another kiss and grabbed the back of her neck for a little more leverage. Her breathing turned rigid as I deepened the kiss. I knew I said I felt weirded out by the baby being in her stomach during sex, but fuck it I really couldn't care less right now. I needed Amelia and I knew she wanted me, bad. I slowly backed her into the bed and laid her down, climbing on top of her.

"I know you just put this on, but I really want to take it off," I panted pulling up the sides of the dress to a little below her bump.

"Nick, just do it," she breathed eagerly.

She didn't have to ask me twice. I unbuttoned my black jeans and pulled down my boxers, grabbing my throbbing length in my hand. I rubbed the tip over her panties and received a moan.

"Stop playing around Nick," she giggled while looking at me with her big eyes, batting her lashes.

I smirked at her, pulled down her panties, and tossed them to the floor. I navigated my length, finding the right spot and pushing it into her completely, earning another moan from her. She arched her back and buried her head into the pillow. I began to slowly rock back and forth, pushing in and out of her, getting faster with every thrust.