Thirty-Six

Nick

"Can you get me a bottle of water before I go up the stairs? I have to pee really quick," Amelia asked in the sweetest voice.

"Of course and again?" I chuckled lightly and turned toward the kitchen while she rushed off to the guest bathroom.

As much as I see her struggling and doing her best to hide it, I still think she is one of the strongest women I know. I know that the beginning weeks of pregnancy aren't the easiest, especially getting used to all the new feelings and such, but she's doing great. My older brother's wife was pregnant a few years ago and from what I heard, it was horrible.

As the oven light guided me through the kitchen to the fridge, I opened the door and snagged a bottle of water for Amelia. I walked back into the living room and met Amelia at the stairs. Before she could even think twice I scooped her up in my arms and began to carry her up the stairs.

"Nick, I'm too heavy for this!" Amelia laughed while holding on to my neck.

"Hush," I smiled while finishing off the top step and continuing into my room, pushing the door open with my foot.

Amelia might think that she is heavy, but she isn't. I'd like to think it was because I had been working out a lot at the gym for the past few weeks, but she's just skinny. I gently tossed her down on the bed and climbed in with her.

"Slow your role, I need a shower first. I'm all sticky from outside," she stated while giggling.

"You're right. Me too," I remarked playfully.

"Okay, well me first," she laughed while hopping off the bed.

"How about we both take one, and save water?" I asked looking over at her with a smirk.

"Nick-"

"Come on," I cut her off while making a pouting face.

She rolled her eyes and turned on her heel to walk to the bathroom. I instantly jumped from the bed and follower her down the hall accepting her silence for a yes. I have never really taken a shower with anyone, but the thought of taking one with Amelia just excited me and my little friend. Hopefully I can keep him under control for the most part.

Probably not.

She started the shower and began to undress in front of me. I caught myself wondering if her stomach looked any different now than it did a few weeks ago. As she pulled off her shirt, she noticed me still staring at her.

"Are you going to get in with me or are you just going to stand there?" she chuckled.

"Oh yeah," I replied, immediately taking off my shirt and tossing it in the collection of other clothes gathered on the floor.

Amelia laughed before stepping into the shower. My eyes trailed down her body as she entered. Damn her ass looked good. Her tanned skin glowed perfectly under the terrible bathroom lightning.

When I finished undressing and stepped in behind her, she had already started to shampoo her hair. I snaked my fingers in and around her hair to help her lather it in. She relaxed to my touch and tossed her head back slightly. I always liked it when my mom would massage my head too when I was little.

She turned around and began to rinse her hair out while I became lost in her appearance. She had her eyes closed and head slightly tilted back as she raked through her hair, sending all of the bubbles down her back, over her ass, and to the drain.

She looked so perfect.

I watched as a big drop of water ran down her cheek, across her collar bone and collided with another to form an even bigger droplet that raced down the valley of her breasts and to her belly button.