Fifty-Nine

Amelia

By the time the boys arrived home, Alison, Emily, Maggie, and I were all ready to go. We had no idea where the boys had planned on taking us, but we followed their orders to be ready by five.

Maggie was actually pleasant to be around for the hour that we spent together getting ready. She seemed honestly interested in the baby, asking thoughtful questions and making nice comments for once. She also confided in us with her Brandon drama. She told us that they had been arguing a lot lately and she thought they would probably break up soon. I told her not to worry. I knew they argued a lot, we heard them every time, but I didn't think that they would break up. I hoped they would work through it. It was strange the way she caved into her emotions in front of us, but it was cool. I definitely saw a different side to her. An unsnobby side at that.

"Hey ladies."

Brandon ran down the hall and halted his legs right before the end of the wall so he slid across the wooden floor in his socks.

"You're a nutcase," I laughed while standing to my feet from the couch.

"Are y'all ready?" Edwin asked as he walked down from the stairs to stand beside Brandon.

Each of the boys got dressed separately in their rooms and actually looked really nice. It only took them twenty minutes to get ready while it took us over an hour.

Brandon put on some khaki pants with a button up shirt, and standing next to him, Edwin strutted some dark print pants with a leather jacket. You wouldn't think that matched, but it actually looked really nice together.

Zion came down the stairs next, throwing the last of his chains over his head on top of a button down shirt and black jeans. If the other boys looked this nice, I was beyond ready to see Nick.

"Where's the last member?" Alison asked.

"Nick!" Zion hollered from the bottom of the stairs.

"Bro chill, I'm coming," he yelled as he stomped down the stairs.

"Holy shit," I whispered as I looked up and down Nick's frame.

"Damn, son," Edwin stated while looking at Nick.

A smile whipped across my face as I admired his outfit. He had on a white shirt underneath a black jacket and black ripped jeans. The gold watch on his wrist matched the gold chains around his neck. His hair was perfectly set on his head while his smile and outfit outshined the rest of the boys. Nick was sexy as fuck and he definitely knew it.

"Damn, ma," he locked eyes with mine and began to walk over.

I couldn't erase the stupid smile off of my face as he pushed himself against me and lightly pecked my lips.

Earlier when I got dressed, I decided on a black leather jacket and high wasted jeans. I figured I could go ahead and wear them before my stomach got any bigger.

"Enough of that, y'all ready to go?" Brandon laughed gathering his things off of the table.

As each of the couples got into the Uber's lined up for them, Nick and I stayed back.

"So, where are we heading to? Our Uber must be running behind," I chuckled.

"Actually, we are staying here. When we went grocery shopping yesterday, I got a few extra ingredients for us to cook tonight. Is that okay?" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"That's perfect," I replied leaning in to touch our lips together.

We headed into the kitchen and Nick started pulling random items out of the fridge.

"So we have some vegetables, chicken, and noodles. I figured we could make a pasta of some sort," he shrugged.

"I think I can make something with these ingredients," I smirked over to him.

"Just tell me what to do," he backed away giving me full access to the kitchen.

I immediately started pulling out pans, knives, and plates.

"Hmm, okay. Go ahead and start cutting up the chicken and I'll start on the onions," I ordered while sliding the bag of chicken down the counter to him and grabbing a knife.

I placed the knife beside the chicken for Nick to use and began cutting up the onions and peppers myself.

A few moments later, we had the vegetables sizzling in one pan and chicken cooking in the other.

"What next beautiful?" Nick asked peeking his head over my shoulder.

"Do we have any chicken broth?" I spoke mainly to myself as I searched the cabinets finding a can.

I took the chicken out of the pan, sat it to the side and began boiling the noodles in the broth.

"That's interesting," Nick curiously stated while examining me as I covered the pan to let the noodles begin to boil.

"It's the best I promise. You'll never boil your noodles in anything other than broth ever again," I laughed while grabbing his jacket with both of my hands and pulling him close to me where our chests were barely separated.

I removed my right hand to wrap it around his neck pulling his face down to mine, stoping when our foreheads touched. I stared into his brown eyes for what felt like forever until he leaned in and connected our lips. I allowed his tongue access while I gripped tighter around his neck.

As our breathing sped up, Nick carefully walked us back toward the counter. I backed my butt into it with a slight thud making Nick reposition his hands around my waste, lifting me onto the counter in one swift movement. I pulled away for a breather noticing the room had gotten extremely hot. I couldn't tell if it was the process of cooking or the make-out session that we just had, but I had to take off my jacket.

Nick watched my movements and did the same with his jacket, taking mine from me and slinging them over one of the barstools.

"I would love to continue, but we have a meal to cook," I winked at him and carefully hopped off the counter.

He flashed his eyes in my direction and smirked.

"Whatever you say, babe."

I figured this teasing game was pretty fun, so why not let it play itself out a little longer. I go to start on some of the dishes while the noodles continued to boil. I walked slowly around the kitchen gathering up the dirty dishes while keeping my eyes locked on Nick. Once he noticed me staring at him, a smile formed on his face.

"Want me to help?" he asked.

"You can start washing if you'd like?" I replied.

With that, Nick walked over to the sink and began to squirt soap on the sponge. I faked needing something from the cabinet underneath the sink just to get closer to Nick's groin area. As I went to come up from the cabinet, I rubbed my hand up Nick's calf to his thigh and eventually over his bulge, earning a gasp from him.

"You're playing dangerously," he muttered with a smile.

"Am I? I don't know what your talking about," I lied seductively.

I went to reach across the sink in front of him to grab a plate. When I pulled back, I dipped my head below his ear and into the crease of his neck, slowly leaving wet kisses and sucking at his tender skin. I knew I hit the right spot when he arched his neck back a bit and let's out a moan.

Suddenly he shuts the water off tossing the sponge into the sink, whips around and corners me in between the fridge and the counter, staring back and forth into my eyes.

"Stop playing with me, you know I won't hesitate to take you right here on this counter." His eyes darkened with lust as he stared at me awaiting my witty response.

Okay so I might do some HW now...

Vote and comment!

-Tay