Hikyou Yellow

Module Name: Hikyou Yellow

Other Name: Underhanded Yellow

Real Name: Harold Ulbright (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: 卑怯イエロー

Nickname(s): Harry, Hikyou, Yellow Ranger

Date Of Birth: November 16, 2002

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 126 lbs.

Designer: Tamotsu Shinohara

Known Relationships/Family:

Kokoro Travis/Kokoro (girlfriend) (April 4, 2017)

Hayden Ulbright/Hikyou Orange (twin sister)

Cayson Ulbright (son) (born March 29th, 2021)

Parnel Ulbright (daughter) (born July 12th, 2021)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a junior) & Power Ranger community worker

Specific Song: Urotander, Underhanded Rangers

Song Producer: Shin-P

Specific Song Anniversary: November 23, 2007

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X

Aura: Quirky/Chaos

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Gestalt Rin (or her real name Alyce Semuels), and Gestalt Len (or his real name Ewart Semuels) are all birthday twins.

- He prefers to be called Harry instead of Harold.

- Harold has a whole room full of Power Rangers things.

- He is good friends with Hikyou Green, who also loves Power Rangers. However, her parents won't let her get merch about it because they say that stuff is not for girls. The Ulbright twins let her play with their stuff every chance they meet.

- Basically, everyone (except Casiopée) are friends. Felicity, Hayden, and Harold know each other in school, and online, they are part of a community for Power Rangers/Super Sentai. So Bart and Denver joined in also, and now they're friends. However, Casiopée in question does not like them. She is jealous of their friendship, so she tries really hard to break them up.

- Hikyou currently has 2 children, a son named Cayson that was born on March 29th, 2021 and a daughter named Parnel that was born on July 12th, 2021. And the babies are Kokoro's.

And here's a link to the song with him, his sister, and Villainess.