Bad ∞ End ∞ Night

Module Name: Bad ∞ End ∞ Night

Real Name: Hadley Badgett (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Bad, Night

Date Of Birth: January 15, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 3'0"

Weight: 85 lbs.

Designer: Suzunosuke

Known Relationships/Family:

Candida Badgett/Bad ∞ End ∞ Night Rin (twin sister)

Jeana Ashton/Ashes To Ashes Rin (girlfriend) (March 31, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently ajunior)

Specific Song(s): Bad ∞ End ∞ Night, Crazy ∞ Night, Twilight ∞ Night, & Ever ∞ Lasting ∞ Night

Song Producers: Hitoshizuku-P & Yama

Specific Song Anniversaries: January 15, 2012 (Bad ∞ End ∞ Night), July 18, 2012 (Crazy ∞ Night), February 14, 2013 (Twilight ∞ Night), & September 11, 2014 (Ever ∞ Lasting ∞ Night)

Fun Facts:

- How did these 8 friends first meet? It's just like how it happened in Bad End Night, where the villager, Bad End Night Miku (or her real name Carol Demuth), was lost in the woods, and all of a sudden, she sees a mansion where she sees the rest of her friends. They welcome her, and they all decide to party all night long. It's been presumed that the rest of Carol's friends had ended up in the mansion prior to her coming there.

- According to the series, Candida and Hadley are dolls, and they are mostly known for their really short height. They are shorter than most modules, but they're not really fazed by it. It adds on to their doll-like character.

Here's the first song, Bad ∞ End ∞ Night.

Here's the second song, Crazy ∞ Night.

Here's the third song, Twilight ∞ Night.

And here's the fourth song, Ever ∞ Lasting ∞ Night.

See you guys in the next chapter!