LuxAgeruIzm

Module Name: LuxAgeruIzm

Real Name: Luke Yokoyama (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: ルクスアゲルイズム

Nickname(s): Lux

Date Of Birth: October 29, 2002

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 128 lbs.

Designer: KLab

Known Relationships/Family:

Aubrey Yokoyama/LuxAgeruIzm Rin (twin sister)

Tamia Yokoyama (mother) (born August 4th, 1979)

Billy Yokoyama (father) (born December 13th, 1978)

Halo Courtney/Tokyo Cyber Detectives Gumi (girlfriend) (April 3, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a junior)

Specific Song: LuxAgeruIzm

Song Producer: Yokoyama Masaru

Specific Song Anniversary: October 29, 2019

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Important Preparations (or her real name Amie Atherton) are birthday twins.

- Aubrey and Luke are half-Japanese.

- He's got a crush on LuxAgeruIzm Miku (or her real name Iris Mizell). But it's unknown if she likes him back.

- Luke loves to play his keytar.

- He and his sister watch LuxAgeruIzm Miku's videos constantly. They want to be as popular as her one day.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Iris met them after she went to college. Luke and Aubrey are her neighbors, so by instinct, she talked to them the first time when they were playing outside, and Berry, Kent, and Amberlynn she met on YouTube. They found out they live in the same city too, so that's how they all met up in real life. Luke and Aubrey wanted to meet Berry, Kent, and Amberlynn, so Iris let them meet them, and that's how they became a friend group of 6.

- Luke and Aubrey are kind of jealous that their good friend Iris is more popular than them. They wish they could be as popular as her one day. But Iris loves them regardless.

- Luke also likes to play video games, especially RPG games.

- His other favorite things are nacho cheese, chess, and playing with the yo-yo he had since he was a child.

And here's a link to LuxAgeruIzm if you haven't heard it before.