Blessed Messiah And The Tower Of AI

Module Name: Blessed Messiah And The Tower Of AI

Real Name: Kayden Mercer (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: 祝福のメシアとアイの塔

Romaji: Shukufuku no Messiah to Ai no Tou

Nickname(s): Shepherd

Date Of Birth: July 20, 2000

Age: 24

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 123 lbs.

Designer: Suzunosuke

Known Relationships/Family:

Avalon Mercer/Blessed Messiah And The Tower Of AI Rin (twin sister)

Kristin Ainsworth/Blessed Messiah And The Tower Of AI Miku (wife) (married December 24, 2022)

Occupation: Former shepherd

Specific Song: Blessed Messiah And The Tower Of AI

Specific Song Anniversary: July 20, 2016

Fun Facts:

- Avalon and Kayden were shepherds. However, all their sheep got a disease and they had no choice but to euthanize them.

- When he and his friends went to the tower in their village, Kayden was the final one to get his powers. He has the power to make volcanoes erupt, even volcanoes that have been dormant for many years.

- However, Kayden has some side effects to his powers. Sometimes he'll feel really hot and have really high fevers. But luckily for him, his sister Avalon is there to make him feel better. She even bought him special headphones, since Kayden gets headaches almost easily.

- Avalon and Kayden have been friends with Kristin (Blessed Messiah And The Tower Of AI Miku) ever since they were kids. And they live close to each other.

- Avalon and Kayden are currently living with Kristin because their house got foreclosed. Avalon is hoping to someday get a good job so that she can buy the medications her brother needs.

Here's the specific song.

See you guys in the next chapter!