KagaTeens

Module Name: KagaTeens

Real Name: Nelson Krone (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): KagaTeens

Date Of Birth: December 10, 2000

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 138 lbs.

Designer: Corderita Arcoiris

Known Relationships/Family:

Charlene Krone/KagaTeens Rin (twin sister)

Maya Danaher (girlfriend) (April 21, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: KagaTeens

Song Producer: VNaneP

Specific Song Anniversary: December 10, 2017

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Hatsune Miku x Tokyo Otaku Mode Meiko (or her real name Shizuka Otsuka), Drill Sergeant Rin (or her real name Nyree Willicombe), Drill Sergeant Len (or his real name Chip Willicombe), ChristmasMagic (or her real name Cyrilla Reich), and Snow Meiko 2023 (or her real name Rhian Deperalta) are birthday twins.

- Nelson found out the hard way that he is allergic to hair dye. His entire face swells up to the point he can't open his eyes. There were chemicals inside it that Nelson couldn't process. This was what made his sister Charlene want to start her own fashion design company with open-to-all products so she can make products accessible for all people of all skin conditions and allergies.

- He totally respects Charlene for her idea, and hopes that her business will take off. He thinks she'll become the talk of the tea.

Here's the specific song.

Okay, I'll see you guys in the next headcanon. I don't think I have to remind you every time, but if you have a request about any Len song, put them in the comments down below.