Vocalogemini

Module Name: Vocalogemini

Real Name: Nixon Christensen (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Gemini

Date Of Birth: April 4, 1999

Age: 25

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rabbit

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 142 lbs.

Designer: 2D

Known Relationships/Family:

Jaci Christensen/Vocalogemini Rin (twin sister)

Aisha Christensen (nèe Skinner)/Kagamine Rin Append (wife) (first met January 27, 2022) (married September 8, 2024)

Stefani Skinner (mother-in-law) (born May 11th, 1969)

Everest Skinner (father-in-law) (born November 24th, 1968)

Heather Stone/Heartbeat (sister-in-law)

Andrew Skinner/Kagamine Len Append (brother-in-law)

Lucy Skinner (niece) (born June 13th, 2020)

Addison Skinner (niece) (born August 24th, 2020)

Lakota Skinner (niece) (born August 24th, 2020)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Album: Vocalogemini

Album Producers: cosMo, Dixie Flatline, iroha(sasaki), mothy, Nem, zyun, Owata-P, Jesus-P, Signal-P, Travolta-P, Nori-P, Hitoshizuku-P, Yama, Yuuyu, Live-P, Tanaka-B, & Ginsaku

Specific Album Anniversary: April 4, 2012

Fun Facts:

- Jaci and Nixon were separated at birth, so they never knew each other when they were kids. The reason they were separated was because their biological dad forced their mom to give up the babies for adoption, and the babies got taken in by different families. They went to different schools.

- They were unaware of each other's existence until they were 18, on their birthday. Since then, they decided that they wouldn't leave each other's side. Their birth mom was able to get the courage to divorce her husband, and their birth dad became a homeless drug addict after that. The twins met their mom, and it was an emotional moment.

- Despite living apart from each other for almost their entire lives, they happen to have almost every single thing in common. They both like to play the same computer games, shop at Wal-Mart, play on the pool table, go on walks, eat the same kind of meat, and so many other things. They both want to become firefighters in the future, since they both have a huge thing for helping people. Who knows how they happened to have so many things in common, though not knowing each other for so long?

- Prior to meeting each other for the first time, they had different last names because of them being taken in by different families. They saw each other randomly in public somewhere, and they accidentally fell for each other. But then, their separate families got informed that they are indeed twins. Then came the DNA test. Drama came between them afterwards, but they patched things up.

- After learning the real names of their birth parents, they legally changed their last name to their parents' last name; Christensen.

See you guys in the next chapter!