Patissier Hansel

Module Name: Patissier Hansel

Real Name: Hansel Strever (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: パティシエヘンゼル

Nickname(s): Hansel, Baker Boy

Date Of Birth: January 9, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 95 lbs.

Designer: Suzunosuke

Known Relationships/Family:

Lillian Strever (nèe Flores)/Layered Envy (wife) (January 7, 2020) (married August 6, 2022)

Gretel Strever/Patissier Gretel (twin sister)

Meta Salmhofer/Escape Of Salmhofer The Witch (mother)

Pale Noël (father)

Eve Moonlit (first adoptive mother)

Adam Moonlit (adoptive father)

Mabel Casper/Strawberry Witch (second adoptive mother)

Norah Shimabukuro (aunt) (born June 14th, 1986)

Minato Shimabukuro (uncle) (born October 17th, 1989)

Yuina Shimabukuro/Solitary Envy (cousin)

Blake Strever (son) (born June 12th, 2020)

Kelly Strever (daughter) (born June 12th, 2020)

Rastus Strever (son) (born April 3rd, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Clive Strever (son) (born April 3rd, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Dudley Strever (son) (born April 3rd, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Claribel Strever (daughter) (born April 3rd, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Peggy Strever (daughter) (born April 3rd, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Nichole Strever (daughter) (born April 3rd, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Sheryll Strever (daughter) (born July 12th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Likes: baking (especially apple pies), his job, hugging people in their sleep (like his boss Lillian and his sister Gretel for example)

Dislikes: rude customers coming into Layered Envy's bakery, when people don't like getting hugged by him (he gets upset easily like Ciel does), being reminded of what happened to his mother, being reminded of his foster parents

Strengths: Sweet, friendly, kind

Occupation: Baker at Lillian & Associates' Goods

Overall Description: The sweet Len module baker that can bake just about anything

Known Fears: Snakes

Specific Song: Amazing Dolce

Song Producer: Hitoshizuku-P & Yama

Specific Song Anniversary: March 24, 2016

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X

Aura: Elegant/Beauty

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Leo/need Meiko (or her real name Katriona Mitchell), Brand New Classroom (Meiko) (or her real name Katrissa Mitchell), Life Book Of Iroha Rin (or her real name Miho Hasegawa), and Life Book Of Iroha Len (or his real name Minato Hasegawa) are all birthday twins.

- Hansel has his own apple pie recipe that everyone in Negi Root City seems to love.

- Hansel is fast with his fingers, while Gretel likes to take her time.

- Crane may be a better cook, but Hansel is a faster one.

- Hansel has a habit of hugging people in their sleep, especially his boss Lillian. If you tell him to go away, he will start to cry. I would totally recommend having a sleepover or 2 with him.

- Hansel and Gretel's mother was killed by Eve Moonlit when they were both babies. They never had a father.

- Hansel and Gretel were taken in by Eve Moonlit and her husband Adam. But when they turned 14, they ran away from home. Now they live in Negi Root City with their good friend Strawberry Witch.

- Both twins think that Strawberry Witch is a nicer witch than Eve Moonlit.

- Gretel is really overprotective of Hansel. She likes he and Layered Envy being boyfriend and girlfriend, but she doesn't like it when they talk about or try to have more children because she thinks he's too young to have them. She doesn't want her brother to end up like Starmine, who had Amanda when he was 15 years old.

- Sometimes, Gretel catches Lillian and Hansel making out in the back of the bakery. Those 2 really love their make-out moments.

- Hansel currently has 9 children; a boy named Blake and a girl named Kelly that were born on June 12th, 2020, 3 sons: Rastus, Clive, and Dudley and 3 daughters: Claribel, Peggy, and Nichole that were born on April 3rd, 2021, and a daughter named Sheryll that was born on July 12th, 2021. And the babies are Layered Envy (or her real name Lillian)'s.

And that's it for now. Here's the specific song made by Hitoshizuku-P.

Okay, let me know if you guys have anymore suggestions, and I'll see you all in the next headcanon!