Shape Of Love

Module Name: Shape Of Love

Real Name: Austin Lovelace (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Shape

Date Of Birth: August 16, 1996

Age: 27

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rat

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 146 lbs.

Designer: Suzunosuke

Known Relationships/Family:

Evette Lovelace/Shape Of Love Rin (wife) (married October 21, 2019)

Austin Lovelace (uncle, deceased)

Matthew Lovelace (uncle)

Yolanda Lovelace (mother)

Matthew Lovelace (son) (born September 25th, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Album: Shape Of Love

Album Producers: Hitoshizuku-P & Yama

Specific Album Anniversary: August 16, 2015 

Fun Facts:

- Austin is younger than Evette, but she doesn't care. She loves him all the same.

- Austin and Evette are thinking about starting a family. They want to have three sons.

- Austin had an uncle whose name was also Austin. There was a hurricane when Austin's mom was pregnant with him. They were sinking in a car. Austin made a noble sacrifice and saved Austin's mom by kicking the windows open and pushed her out of the car. However, he perished.

- Austin's mother Yolanda is the youngest child of her siblings. The oldest one is still alive.

- Austin's other uncle means a lot to him. He would play with Austin when he was a little boy. He even got him a bike for his 10th birthday. Austin hasn't let go of the bike since, even though he doesn't ride it anymore. He probably wants his future kids to try it.

- His cousins also mean a lot to him. They were his best friends growing up. He never really had friends in school, but at least he didn't feel alone.

- Austin's aunt, who was the wife of his deceased uncle, absolutely loves him. She often tells him stories about her husband, and lets him have all the food he wants. She is like a piece of his uncle to him.

See you guys in the next chapter!