V Love 25 -Fortune-

Module Name: V Love 25 -Fortune-

Real Name: Marco Moretti (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Fortune

Date Of Birth: April 24, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Designer: Sumimoto Etsuko

Known Relationships/Family:

Hera Moretti/V Love 25 -Fortune- Rin (twin sister)

Suouko Keitaro/Raspberry Fox (girlfriend) (March 31, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore)

Specific Album: V Love 25 -Fortune-

Album Producers: ALT, EZFG, Heavenz, HoneyWorks, M.S.S Project, out of service, tilt-six, Usirometasa-P, Karasuya-sabou, Kuchibashi-P, Hobonichi-P, & Marui Yukiyoshi

Specific Album Anniversary: April 24, 2013

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, A Night Date At PXL (or her real name Katya Skipper), Heaven And Hell Rin (or her real name Comfort Gilardoni), and Heaven And Hell Len (or his real name Haywood Gilardoni) are all birthday twins.

- How did this group of 9 first meet? It started with V Love 25 -Fortune- Miku (or her real name Senya Yoshihara) sitting alone in a public pool, when she heard a bunch of others playing. Curious to know where it was coming from, she went to the deep end, and saw all the other modules in this specific album swimming together. V Love 25 -Fortune- Rin (or her real name Hera Moretti) had a water, and she accidentally squirted it in Senya's face. Hera apologized which gave Senya the chance to ask what was going on. Hera explained that she was looking for people to play with in the pool, and she found the other modules. So Senya joined them voluntarily. They played until sunset, and since then, they became friends.

- Hera and Marco love to dress up, and they usually come to school wearing crazy outfits. That's how people know them; if they're wearing crazy outfits, then it's definitely these twins. They also are big Disney fans, and on Halloween one time, they dressed up as Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

See you guys in the next chapter!