Nameless No.7

Module Name: Nameless No.7

Real Name: Nathan Norton (the real first name was my idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: ネームレス No.7

Nickname(s): Nameless, 7

Date Of Birth: January 24, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 118 lbs.

Designer: SEGA

Known Relationships/Family:

Tamara Norton (mother) (born January 31st, 1978)

Zane Norton (father) (born October 11th, 1976)

Nadine Monroe (nèe Norton)/Nameless No.1 (twin sister)

Lincoln Monroe/Lies And Monologues (brother-in-law)

Amelia Norton (nèe Manchester)/Ami Mami Style (wife) (first met November 27, 2014) (married April 22, 2023)

Zane Norton (son) (born October 30th, 2020)

Tamara Norton (daughter) (born March 21st, 2021)

Occupation: Military soldier

Specific Song: Song Of Wastelands, Forests, And Magic (Len Version)

Song Producer: Travolta-P

Specific Song Anniversary: July 2, 2009

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Extend

Fun Facts:

- Nathan is part of the military. He and his sister Nadine mostly work with Gallia Squad 7 (or her real name Gladys Thindrel).

- He has gone through everything; wars, corpses, deaths, the whole nine yards.

- Nathan is willing to sacrifice his life for the sake of his town.

- Nathan and Nadine's father is also in the military, while their mom is a nurse.

- When Nathan was in middle school, he never really felt like he was going anywhere in life. He wasn't sure about his future, and he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Amelia, though, was someone who at first didn't have plans for a relationship and just wanted to live an independent life. These mindsets changed when they first crossed paths in one of their classes. Nathan made the first move by commenting on how he thinks Amelia looks cute, and their dynamic began. But Amelia graduated middle school before Nathan could ask her out. He finally did one autumn when they were out on a stroll together as the leaves were falling.

Here's the specific song:

And that's a wrap. See you guys in the next headcanon!