Snow Len 2010

Module Name: Snow Len 2010

Real Name: Jared Young (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Len 2010

Date Of Birth: January 3, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 118 lbs.

Designer: Natsume Eri

Known Relationships/Family:

Janine Young/Snow Rin 2010 (twin sister)

Willow Fenton/Magical Mirai 2020 Winter Festival Rin (girlfriend) (February 14, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a junior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and The World Shown Through Music (or her real name Kelda Joseph) are birthday twins.

- How did the Snow 2010 modules first meet? January is known for her amazing personality, so she attracted Rubia, Colobert, and Eimante during her childhood days. They came to her after a performance she was doing for a talent show one time, where she did stand up comedy. They all loved her. And of course, the Young twins heard of her, so they wanted to befriend her.

- Jared is very much loved his his peers in college. They like him just because of how he is. He doesn't care too much about being one of those popular kids.

- He goes in the computer lab on campus and gets work done in his spare time. He also likes playing Mario Kart on his Nintendo Switch.

- He likes going to the snow tubing resort. However, he doesn't like hospitals.

See you guys in the next chapter!