KeepxOut

Module Name: KeepxOut #1

Real Name: Rhys Hewitt (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): #1

Date Of Birth: October 12, 2004

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 125

Designer: Ginga

Known Relationships/Family:

Talia Caldera/Twinkle (girlfriend) (August 24, 2021)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: KeepxOut

Song Producer: Lelele-P

Specific Song Anniversary: January 8, 2011

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and The Strength To Believe (or her real name Nicole Rigatti) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Mathias was the one who brought the group together. He shared a class with Rhys and Pierce one time, and they got along pretty well. Pierce had an idea that they got along pretty well. Pierce had an idea that they could form a group and have people know who they are just by looking at them.

- When they went to their favorite restaurant for their usual meetings, that's where they met Cyril. Being the naive person he was, he wanted to be a part of their group. Then, the four of them decided it would be a good idea to sneak into the school at night. Cyril stayed behind because he's a good kid.

- When they went in, they saw Dalton. He was doing the same thing because he was a troublemaker himself, and he wanted to get the answer key for an upcoming exam. The boys got out of the school in the middle of the night. Then one day, Dalton snuck into a university during operational hours, where he met Tobias. Tobias was minding his own business and doing his own work. Dalton eventually convinced him to be a part of his friend group.

Module Name: KeepxOut #2

Real Name: Pierce Davenport (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname: #2

Date Of Birth: June 7, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 116 lbs.

Designer: Yomorin

Known Relationships/Family:

Rowan Martin/Running Miku (girlfriend) (August 25, 2021)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: KeepxOut

Song Producer: Lelele-P

Specific Song Anniversary: January 8, 2011

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? Mathias was the one who brought the group together. He shared a class with Rhys and Pierce one time, and they got along pretty well. Pierce had an idea that they got along pretty well. Pierce had an idea that they could form a group and have people know who they are just by looking at them.