Yukata Len

Module Name: Yukata Len

Other Name: Kagamine Len Yukata Style

Real Name: Minoru Ikeda (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 鏡音レン 浴衣スタイル

Nickname(s): Yukata

Date Of Birth: April 2, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 96 lbs.

Designer: Futo Nazna

Known Relationships/Family:

Serene Ritryono/Siren (wife) (first met August 10, 2020) (married May 13, 2023)

Yumiko Ikeda/Yukata Rin (triplet sister)

Katie Ikeda/Yukata Rin AS (triplet sister)

Akiko Ikeda (mother, deceased) (August 29th, 1970-April 2nd, 2002)

Tatsuki Ikeda (father, deceased) (May 18th, 1968-September 23rd, 2007)

Marla Ritryono (mother-in-law) (born September 17th, 1971)

David Ritryono (father-in-law) (born March 30th, 1970)

Vida Ritryono/Hop! Step! Instant Death! A Happiness Dance Death-Trap #2 (sister-in-law)

Likes: gardening, being at the greenhouse, flowers, springtime, nature

Dislikes: wintertime, nature dying

Strengths: Gentle, friendly

Weaknesses: Deaf

Occupation: Gardener

Specific Song: Here Comes Karakasa-san

Song Producer: Iyaiya-P

Specific Song Anniversary: April 2, 2013

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F

Aura: Cute

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Even Though I Shouldn't... have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Unlike most of the Lens and Rins, who are twins, Yukata Len is a triplet. Yukata Rin is the oldest, Kitty Yukata is the middle child, and Yukata Len is the youngest.

- Yukata Len has a grape vineyard and a few apple, orange, banana, and coconut trees that he takes down every summer.

- Like Hello World (or her real name Halley Handrolez), he's deaf. He was born deaf. His sisters Yukata Rin and Kitty Yukata communicate with him using sign language or writing stuff down on pieces of paper.

- Unlike Halley who likes to eat junk food, Yukata is a vegetarian and can't eat meat. He also can't have anything that contain milk or cheese, since he is lactose intolerant. This makes him a ovo-vegetarian. He can still eat eggs.

- Like Asymmetry L (or his real name Lyle Pappas), he is afraid of fire.

- The Miku module Siren and Yukata Len are neighbors and childhood friends. Every year, he would share his birthday cake with her and her parents because he's just that generous.

- Yukata Len's mother died after giving birth to the triplets. He's worried that if he has kids, the same thing will happen to him.

- Minoru gets homesick pretty easily. When he does, he'll start to hide in the bathroom and away from any kind of event happening.

- He isn't the best when dealing with another module's sense of humor. He also doesn't like being scared out of nowhere.

- There isn't really a big story to how the Yukata modules all met, but what can be said is that all the connections appeared by fate because of each of the modules' circumstances.

Here's the specific song:

And that's all I have for this baby. See you guys in the next headcanon!