To Solve A Riddle

Module Name: To Solve A Riddle

Real Name: Gervase Chalmers (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: ナゾトキ

Romaji: Nazotoki

Nickname(s): Riddle

Date Of Birth: March 12, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 144 lbs.

Designer: Abe

Known Relationships/Family:

Kasandra McEvoy/Riddle (wife) (first met May 18, 2019) (married December 10, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Songs: Riddle & To Solve A Riddle

Song Producer: Hinata Haruhana

Specific Song Anniversary: March 12, 2010 (To Solve A Riddle) & April 24, 2010 (Riddle)

Fun Facts:

- In the early stages of their relationship, Gervase would often tell Kasandra different riddles.

- Kasandra secretly thinks Gervase would be behind all the murder mysteries he says. It's just a gut feeling.

- Today, Kasandra and Gervase live in Kasandra's mansion. Kasandra can't afford to move out anywhere else, so her parents transferred full ownership of the mansion to her.

- Gervase and Kasandra first met when Gervase was 15 and Kasandra was 16. They met at a Halloween dance. When Kasandra first met Gervase, she was blown away and liked him immediately. Gervase, however, was too nervous to talk to her. A year passed and neither of them made a move. On Kasandra's senior year, she asked Gervase to the prom. He said yes. They didn't make their relationship official until months later.

Here are the specific songs. First is Riddle:

And here's To Solve A Riddle:

See you guys in the next chapter!