Fear Garden

Module Name: Fear Garden

Real Name: Denzel Chapman (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 恐怖ガーデン

Romaji: Kyoufu Garden

Nickname(s): Fear

Date Of Birth: July 6, 2000

Age: 24

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 133 lbs.

Designer: Various Illustrators From Piapro

Known Relationships/Family:

Gardenia Chapman/Fear Garden Rin (twin sister, incarcerated)

Keanna Yarbrough/Synchronicity Gumi (girlfriend) (April 3, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Fear Garden

Song Producer: Chaa-P

Specific Song Anniversary: July 6, 2008

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Smiling #7 (or his real name Palmer Sumerlin), Long Pareo (or her real name Lisa Wilson), and Vocalonation Kaito (or his real name Marty Nathanson) are all birthday twins.

- This Len module and Respect For My Teammates have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- When Gardenia and Denzel were born, they were really close. They loved each other, and they did everything together. However, Gardenia began to show signs of psychotic behavior.

- She began to withdraw herself from everyone she loved, and she was falling into a downward spiral. She was getting bad grades, not participating in activities, and she stopped talking to her family. Then one day, everything changed.

- She was 13, and she came home from school one day to kill her parents. She stabbed them to death, and cut off their body parts to save. However, she cut off one of her own fingers by mistake in the process, but she didn't feel pain. She only felt her psycho behavior really getting to her. When Denzel found out, he did not know that Gardenia was the one who killed them. Gardenia acted like an intruder came and killed them.

- The twins were sent to live with their aunt and uncle after the murder, and there, Gardenia planted the limbs she collected in the backyard. For some reason, no one ever bothered to check the backyard in that house, so she got away with it.

- After high school graduation, the twins moved in together in another house. Gardenia continued to plant limbs she collected in the backyard. Denzel still had no idea that it was her who killed their parents. He only found out once he caught her bringing home a severed arm. They fought, and Denzel moved out of the home once again to stay with one of his friends.

- Since then, the twins no longer had contact. Gardenia continued to kill people and plant their limbs in her garden. Denzel is now living his own life without the person he called his sister. As much as he wishes to have that bond with her again, he can't bring himself to talk to her after finding out she murdered their parents. He can never forgive her.

- How did the Fear Garden modules first meet? The twins actually have known the others since a young age. They would see them in school, despite them being in different grades. They only had a good bonding moment during recess time once. The twins really liked them.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!