Synchronicity

Module Name: Synchronicity

Real Name: Karsyn Synakowski (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): None

Date Of Birth: February 24, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 130 lbs.

Designer: Suzunosuke

Known Relationships/Family:

Geneva Synakowski/Synchronicity Rin (twin sister)

Alannah Volk/Vocalofantasy Rin (girlfriend) (April 8, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Songs: The Sky Where I Look For You, Paradise Of Light And Shadow, & Requiem Of The Spinning World

Song Producers: Hitoshizuku-P & Yama

Specific Song Anniversaries: February 24, 2009 (The Sky Where I Look For You), December 9, 2009 (Paradise Of Light & Shadow), & December 19, 2012 (Requiem Of The Spinning World)

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Avant-Garde (or her real name Elise Avant-Garde) are birthday twins.

- After everything that happened in their specific songs, Geneva and Karsyn promised to never let each other go again. They're pretty much inseparable.

- Karsyn is the type of twin brother to carry Geneva to bed and tuck her in whenever she's ready for her daily naps. Sometimes he sleeps with her so that she doesn't feel alone.

- Karsyn is like Geneva's guardian. He doesn't have any health issues, so he is always there for Geneva. He makes sure she takes her medication, and tries not to put so much pressure on her.

- These two are popular in their college, and they even have their own friends there. Geneva made good friends in her cooking class, and Karsyn made great friends in his biology class. It's mostly because everyone knows their history.

Here's the links to the specific songs. First is The Sky Where I Look For You

Next is Paradise Of Light And Shadow

And finally Requiem Of The Spinning World

See you guys in the next chapter!