After The Party

Module Name: After The Party

Real Name: Ezekiel Afflitto (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Party

Date Of Birth: December 15, 2001

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 137 lbs.

Designer: Suzunosuke

Known Relationships/Family:

Adelle Afflitto/After The Party Rin (twin sister)

Maybelline Lanzit/Miku With You 2021 Miku (girlfriend) (April 15, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Album: After The Party

Album Producer: Hitoshizuku-P & Yama

Specific Album Anniversary: December 15, 2012

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Vocalodelight IA (or her real name Corona Zakarian) are birthday twins.

- Ezekiel's twin sister Adelle is a lazy woman. She barely does anything at home. She doesn't have a job, so she lives by her brother Ezekiel's money. Ezekiel is always trying to get her to get a job, but she won't because she thinks she's too pretty to work. She can't even do the dishes.

- Everytime Ezekiel makes Adelle do a chore, she gets unmotivated and stops it. It leads to pointless fights. They one had a fight where Adelle yelled at Ezekiel because he didn't push the toilet seat down.

- Back in school, Adelle was not a very good student. She got poor grades, and she was a millimeter away from repeating a grade. She only got lucky when she reached the bare minimum on a test in one class.

- Not only that, but she always cheated on her tests. She would sneak her phone into class and look up the answer. Of course she was caught a few times, and she faced serious repercussions after that.

- When Adelle has to carry the laundry basket to the top floor from the bottom, where the laundry room is located, she acts like she had to carry a hippo on her back. She will literally scream her lungs out if she ever encounters a bug in the house and make Ezekiel kill it.

- Ezekiel is kind of tired of taking care of his sister so much. He believes she's just gonna make her life worse if she doesn't get up and take responsibility for things around the house.

And that's it. I'll see you all in the next headcanon!