Aitetsu

Module Name: Aitetsu

Other Names: Indigo, Kagamine Len Aitetsu

Real Name: Aitetsu Hoshino (the real last name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 藍鉄

Nickname(s): Ai, Tetsu

Age: 20

Date Of Birth: June 23, 2004

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 124 lbs.

Designer: Hiro Tamura

Known Relationships/Family:

Naureen Sharma/Noble (girlfriend) (June 9, 2020)

Suou Hoshino/Suou (twin sister)

Shigure Hoshino/Shigure (father)

Momiji Hoshino/Momiji (mother)

Aoki Hoshino (daughter) (born August 20th, 2020)

Natsu Hoshino (son) (born August 20th, 2020)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: None

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Extend

Aura: Quirky/Chaos

Background Story: Aitetsu is a disabled Len module. He's almost always in a wheelchair. He's been like this his whole life. The reason on why he's in a wheelchair is because he suffered a spinal cord injury as a baby. However, his twin sister Suou was a perfectly healthy baby. Luckily for him, his house is wheelchair-accessible, so he can get anywhere with ease.

The only times he's not in a wheelchair is when he's asleep or doing his business in the bathroom. His parents and his sister help him everywhere around the house and at school.

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Fairy Angel Miku (or her real name Sweetmist) are birthday twins.

- Aitetsu's religion is Muslim. His whole family is also Muslim.

- Like the Miku module Noble (or her real name Naureen Sharma), he and his family follow the Islamic faith. He is not allowed to have a girlfriend until he becomes an adult. And he also can't have sex until he is married.

- Aitetsu and Suou's parents are VERY strict. They don't allow their children to spend a lot of time with their friends. They even don't celebrate their birthday, June 23rd. Shigure and Momiji never celebrated their birthdays when they were younger, and they passed that tradition to their kids.

- Aitetsu wants to be a yoga trainer, but Shigure and Momiji want him to be something else. He's been learning yoga since he was 12 years old. His favorite pose is the cat pose, because it's easy for people like him that are in wheelchairs.

See you guys in the next chapter!