Pretty Fundoshi Demon Len

Module Name: Pretty Fundoshi Demon Len

Real Name: Clancy Morgenthal (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: プリティふんどし☆悪マレン

Romaji: Pretty Fundoshi ☆ Aku MaLen

Nickname(s): Fundoshi

Date Of Birth: November 26, 2005

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Designer: Kitano Tomotoshi

Known Relationships/Family:

Lizzy Morgenthal/Pretty Panties Demon Rin #1 (older sister)

Sheri Morgenthal/Pretty Panties Demon Rin #2 (older sister)

Tamara Perkins/Happy Halloween (girlfriend) (October 11th, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Songs: Pretty Panties Demon Rin, Pretty Fundoshi Demon Len, & Pretty Panties Demon Rin Ep.0

Song Producer: UniMemo-P

Specific Song Anniversary: December 22, 2008 (Pretty Panties Demon Rin), November 26, 2009 (Pretty Fundoshi Demon Len), & August 10, 2011 (Pretty Panties Demon Rin Ep.0)

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and the Synthesizer V Chiyu (or her real name Chiyu Yun) are birthday twins.

- Lizzy and Sheri love to embarrass Clancy. They force him to wear girly clothes and make him do everything they say.

- The girls have been treating Clancy like their little dog ever since he was born. They always bossed him around, demanded him to do things for them, and he was basically their slave.

- The sisters did not want to move out after hitting 18. They wanted to continue to dominate Clancy. But their parents made them move out because they wanted them to look for their own boyfriends to do all the things they did to Clancy. When they finally said goodbye, Clancy celebrated all day. He was finally free.

- Even though Lizzy and Sheri are annoying to Clancy, he can admit they've been good sisters to him sometimes. They bought him a Nintendo Switch for his birthday one time, they make his favorite breakfast meal, and they helped him get his driver's license. The best thing they did for him was when he had appendicitis while he was on a shopping trip with them, and they stopped everything and took him to the hospital. They get on his nerves all the time, but they wouldn't go as low as letting him die.

- Clancy is pretty happy to be the only person besides his parents to live at home, but his sisters still call and text him everyday. They often ask him weird questions, and they send him pictures of themselves. They also visit him a lot, but their parents make sure they don't take it too far with him.

Here are the specific songs. First is Pretty Panties Demon Rin:

Here's Pretty Fundoshi Demon Len:

And here's Pretty Panties Demon Rin Ep.0:

See you guys in the next chapter!