Vocalocreation

Module Name: Vocalocreation

Real Name: Tyrone Dunlop (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Creation

Date Of Birth: September 21, 2001

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 128 lbs.

Designer: Tama

Known Relationships/Family:

Naila Dunlop/Vocalocreation Rin (twin sister)

Saoirse Wixx/Vocalocreation Miku (girlfriend) (January 22, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Album: Vocalocreation

Album Producers: 164, cosMo, mothy, Natsu-P, n-buna, Neru, nyanyannya, Orangestar, Jesus-P, JimmyThumb-P, Nayutan Seijin, Hitoshizuku-P, Pinocchio-P, Fuwari-P, Yairi, Yama, Rerulili, Kano69, Katakuna-P

Specific Album Anniversary: September 21, 2016

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Tokyo Zombie Land Rin (or her real name Saranna Garnham), Tokyo Zombie Land Len (or her real name Sully Garnham), and Light Len (or his real name Ezra Viana) are all birthday twins.

- Despite this Len module and Magic Show Assistant! having the same last name, they are not related in any way, shape, or form.

- Saoirse grew up in the same neighborhood with her friends, which is initially how they even got to be friends in the first place. They live in the rural part of the city and they're still neighbors to this day.

- Naila and Tyrone's sibling relationship is...kind of distant from each other. They kind of grew apart, yet the love for each other is still there.

- Tyrone doesn't have a job, but he is looking for one. He likes to work with technology, so he would like to do something with that.

- He really likes lasagna, and he would have it anytime. Saoirse would make it for him.

- He wants to be a historian when he grows up.

See you guys in the next chapter!