V Love 25 -Imagination-

Module Name: V Love 25 -Imagination-

Real Name: Theo Kuri (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Imagination

Date Of Birth: May 21, 2000

Age: 24

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 140 lbs.

Designer: BUZZ

Known Relationships/Family:

Damaris Kuri/V Love 25 -Imagination- Rin (twin sister)

Reina Shimizu/Black Star (girlfriend) (April 5, 2022)

Occupation: Actor

Specific Album: V Love 25 -Imagination-

Album Producers: 40mP, Becky, Elm, FB777, koyori, n-buna, niki, Re:nG, YASUHIRO, yukkedoluce, Ann-Melts-P, Nejishiki, Hitoshizuku-P, potential 0, Yama, Yamichro, Shigotoshite-P, & Sohta

Specific Album Anniversary: May 21, 2014

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? They are all a group of performers who also work in the movie industry. While they perform in movies, they all met solely because they had the same passion, making the world smile with their actions. When Tenleigh got her job as a director, she found her friends when searching for people to hire for the production, so she hired everyone. Ever since they all got hired, they got along great with Tenleigh. It's a simple way on how they all met, but Tenleigh thinks that it was the best decision she had ever made. Now all of them are a team.

- Theo is full of energy. He puts a lot of heart and soul in his lines, and everyone loves the way he portrays his roles. He is an excellent dancer, and in music videos, he dances with his sister in some scenes.

- He likes to add little touches to the videos by adding effects. It's a minor role he has, but at least he doesn't have to do so much.

See you guys in the next chapter!