Magic Mirror

Module Name: Magic Mirror

Real Name: Darren Magarino (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: 魔法の鏡

Romaji: Mahou no Kagami

Nickname(s): Mirror

Date Of Birth: November 25, 2003

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 122 lbs.

Designer: Tama

Known Relationships/Family:

Delia Magarino/Magic Mirror Rin (twin sister)

Vicky Zager/Zigg-Zagg (girlfriend) (June 28, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: Magic Mirror

Song Producer: Hitoshizuku-P & Yama

Specific Song Anniversary: November 25, 2012

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Happy Birthday!! Akito (or his real name Jewel Muneio) are birthday twins.

- This Len module and The Outcome Of My Choice have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Delia and Darren have no memory of their lives before the age of 6. Their house set on fire because of an electrical fire, and their parents both died in it. The twins had to be sent to an orphanage where they could have the chances of getting adopted.

- They unfortunately got taken in by different families. Delia got to be with a loving family, while Darren's family abused him and used him for their own financial gain. He ran away at the age of 10 in hopes in finding his sister. He asked around town to see if they knew a Delia Magarino. It didn't take him that long to find her, because one person said that they know her from school, and went to her house for a project one time.

- Darren took that chance to find his sister. When he got to the address, they finally reunited. Delia's new parents learned the truth about what happened to Darren. Darren's new parents lost custody over him, and now the two of them live together.

- Darren usually has a lot of insecurities about himself. He always overthinks things, and he sometimes doesn't feel like he does a good job as a person.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!