Connecting

Module Name: Connecting

Real Name: Nestor Paolonu (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Connect

Date Of Birth: December 5, 2004

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 113 lbs.

Designer: Tama

Known Relationships/Family:

Tyyne Paolonu/Connecting Rin (twin sister)

Summer Scott/Summer Memories (girlfriend) (February 10, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: Connecting

Song Producer: halyosy

Specific Song Anniversary: December 5, 2014

Fun Facts:

- Nestor's first name means "homecomer" in Finnish.

- He and Tyyne both have Finnish names.

- He naturally walks very fast. Even when walking at the slowest speed, he somehow manages to go fast. He can go at least 25 miles per hour when he runs, so you don't stand a chance against him at races.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? One day, Connecting Miku (or her real name Lucinda Mayes) was on her way to the bus stop for school, when she saw Connecting Rin (or her real name Tyyne Paolonu) and Connecting Len (or his real name Nestor Paolonu) fall on top of each other. She went over to help them, and they thanked her. They were small kids back then, so they decided to be friends.

- The other three came into the picture when the other three went to the community center. They met at the pool area, when they were playing catch with a beach ball. They ended up bonking Connecting Luka (or her real name Minna Tinney), Connecting Kaito (or his real name Anton Naegele), and Connecting Meiko (or her real name Marika Eckard)'s heads with it, but it was a pretty funny moment for everyone. But they all decided to play with each other and be friends.

Sorry, I tried my best for this baby. And here's a link to Connecting if you haven't heard it before.

And there you go. As always, leave suggestions for Lens in the comments down below and I'll see you guys soon.