Kagamine Len Original

Module Name: Kagamine Len Original

Real Name: Len Kagamine

Japanese: 鏡音レン

Nickname(s): Len, Lenny, Original

Date Of Birth: December 27, 1993

Age: 30

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Known Relationships/Family:

Allison Cox (wife) (married April 24, 2015)

Rin Kagamine (twin sister)

Likes: bananas, singing, dancing, being with his wife and/or friends

Dislikes: being called a shota, when all his bananas go missing

Strengths: Cute, funny

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 106 lbs.

Japanese: 鏡音レン

Specific Song: He sings so many songs!

Mikucolle Name: Kagamine Len

Mikucolle Number: 160

Background Story: Kagamine Len and Kagamine Rin were created on December 27, 2007, almost 4 months after Hatsune Miku was. Len and Rin are twins, with Rin being the older one. (I know they're mirror images. For the sake of this AU, they're brother and sister).

In November 2013, Allison Cox got really into Vocaloids and their music. The first Len song she listened to was Fire Flower. When she first came to Japan looking for a job, she was introduced to the 6 Crypton Vocaloids: Miku, Rin, Len, Luka, Kaito, and Meiko. She explained to them how she first got involved in Vocaloids. They all liked her instantly, especially Len. 

On Allison's birthday in 2014, she was the one that proposed to him. She was only 21 at the time. On April 24, 2015, they got married and they lived a happy life together.

Now, here's a little thing with Allison. She used to like Luka, but not so much anymore. She especially hates it when Len chats with Luka about something. She would usually lead him away from her. 

Len, along with the other Crypton Vocaloids, lives faraway from his modules. So he doesn't usually see his wife Allison as often as he likes. But he makes sure Crypton HQ takes good care of her and the Lens (like make sure they have enough food, water, supplies, etc.).

Fun Facts:

- He and Rin are 4 days older than Allison.

- Rin and Len have been Vocaloids since 2007.

- Len likes bananas.

See you guys in the next chapter!

Here's the Mikucolle card called Kagamine Len: