Miku With You 2021

Module Name: Miku With You 2021

Real Name: Lewis Blackwell (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): 2021

Date Of Birth: November 21, 2004

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 135 lbs.

Designer: Liita

Known Relationships/Family:

Elsa Blackwell/Miku With You 2021 Rin (twin sister)

Rose Darlow/Resonance Of Fate (girlfriend) (March 17, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Out And About (or her real name Oleanna May), and Miracle Show Time Miku (or her real name Harper Greene) are all birthday twins.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Maybelline only knows Elsa and Lewis because her parents know their family. And for the twins, they know the other three because they are good friends to their parents. So it's all about the family and friend connection that brought the six of them together.

- Elsa and Lewis both love cottage core, and they own a lot of dolls that date back to the 20th century. Those dolls belonged to their ancestors.

- Lewis likes to take responsibility of the house most times, and always acts like he's the older twin. He isn't really the most mature of Lens, but that's who he is.

See you guys in the next chapter!