Revolution

Module Name: Revolution

Other Name: Overthrowing The Superior Has Completed

Real Name: Satoshi Kataoka (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 下剋上(完)

Romaji: Gekokujou (Kan)

Nickname(s): Revolution

Date Of Birth: April 2, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 151 lbs.

Designer: Ichigyou-P

Known Relationships/Family:

Motomi Kataoka/Revolution Rin (twin sister)

Koji Maeda/Maiden Of The Moonlit Night Kaito (distant relative)

Takuya Maeda/Maiden Of The Moonlit Night Gakupo (distant relative)

Panthea Richter/Torabotic Symphony Miku (girlfriend) (April 19, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Revolution

Song Producer: Ichigyou-P

Specific Song Anniversary: April 2, 2008

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Hatsune Miku In Namjatown Meiko (or her real name Alyse Becker), Illuminate Rin (or her real name Odell Whitehead), and Illuminate Len (or his real name Benjamin Whitehead) are all birthday twins.

- The twins are known to have vibrant and funny personalities. Satoshi and Motomi like to finish each other's sentences, as it was a skill they have developed throughout their lives.

- Motomi and Satoshi were born to parents that owned a successful restaurant chain. They grew up in Hiroshima, where they would often help their parents with running one of the restaurant's many locations across the country. And they were only kids.

- The twins taught themselves English, and they could speak it fluently by the time they reached high school. After graduating at the top of their class, they decided they wanted a new life outside Japan, so they applied to the University Of Onionville and were accepted. They had to say goodbye to their parents though, as they had to continue to take care of their chain.

- They spent the entire summer moving in to their new home and preparing for their new life. They have a much more flexible life after attending.

- They're also known for intimidating others with their tall and attractive appearances.

- They like watching martial arts movies.

- Satoshi's passport photo looks like a mugshot, so that's another reason people fear these twins.

- When the twins are separate from each other, they talk less, if not at all.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!