FamilyMart

Module Name: FamilyMart

Real Name: Caiden Famiglietti (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Mart

Date Of Birth: September 7, 2000

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 136 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Ericka Famiglietti/FamilyMart Rin (twin sister)

Idalena Famiglietti (nèe Anderson)/Time Travel With You And Me Miku (wife) (married July 30, 2022)

Occupation: FamilyMart worker

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Inside The Unchanging Warmth (or his real name King Heskett) are birthday twins.

- Caiden is known to be a player. When he was in school, he was a very attractive-looking guy, and girls in school loved him. However, he didn't really have a good heart.

- He even ended up playing with FamilyMart Uniform Miku (or her real name Tara Hopkins)'s heart by saying that he has a crush on her. However, he fooled her by admitting he love Time Travels With You And Me Miku (or her real name Idalena Anderson). Idalena is the only girl in his life he hasn't played with because he genuinely loves her.

- Although that broke Tara's heart, she still let him keep his job as she didn't want to get into the business between him and Idalena. She's just glad that he's happy with the one woman he chose to be with for the rest of his life.

I'll see you guys in the next headcanon!