Vocalonation

Module Name: Vocalonation

Real Name: Logan Gellis (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Nation

Date Of Birth: July 6, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 124 lbs.

Designer: Hidari

Known Relationships/Family:

June Gellis/Vocalonation Rin (twin sister)

Valeria Leamon/Kagamine Rin Swimwear (girlfriend) (April 5, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a junior)

Specific Album: Vocalonation

Album Producers: 40mP, cosMo, daniwell, E.L.V.N, EasyPop, GYARI, halyosy, Natsu-P, yanagi-P, YM, Onyuu-P, Kuchibashi-P, Jesus-P, Hachi, Pinocchio-P, Machigerita-P, Yucha-P, Live-P, & Kurousa-P

Specific Album Anniversary: July 6, 2011

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and I Think I'm Gonna Lose My Head! have the same first name. However, their last names are different. And they are different genders.

- How did these 8 friends first meet? It all started when Celine was at the water park, and she didn't have anyone to slide with, so in her 4 person tube, June and Logan behind and Sarah in front of her asked if she needed riding partners. So on the tube, they all rode down the slide.

- Because Orval is actually a lifeguard at that water park, he found a liking towards these modules. So he pretty much enjoying serving them. When Celine was going to get ice cream, she sat at a table alone, and Marty, Shaquila, and Peggy sat with her. Those three also became friends at that same park. They sat there because all the other seats were taken. This fateful experience was how Celine even got these friends in the first place.

- June and Logan are the kinds of twins that act a lot like the Tettey-Terettey twins; no one can tell if they're being serious or not. They always post funny videos of themselves on their social medias, particular ones where they use crazy filters on their faces.

See you guys in the next chapter!