Asymmetry L

Module Name: Asymmetry L

Other Name: Asymmetric L

Real Name: Lyle Pappas (this real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: アシンメトリーL

Nickname(s): Asymmetry

Date Of Birth: March 6, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'0"

Weight: 85 lbs.

Designer: Tama

Known Relationships/Family:

Jessie Pappas (mother, incarcerated) (born February 18th, 1981)

Desmond Pappas (father, incarcerated) (born October 9th, 1979)

Rita Pappas/Asymmetry R (twin sister)

Judi Pappas (maternal aunt) (born March 6th, 1982)

Clint Pappas (maternal uncle) (born September 27th, 1981)

Nixon Pappas (cousin) (born May 12th, 2008)

Bryce Pappas (cousin) (born September 27th, 2009)

Wilbur Pappas (cousin) (born December 13th, 2010)

Lyndon Pappas (paternal uncle) (born January 3rd, 1977)

Eula Pappas (paternal aunt) (born February 20th, 1978)

Christine Pappas (cousin) (born March 25th, 2005)

Breanne Pappas (cousin) (born October 17th, 2006)

Lynwood Pappas (paternal uncle) (born January 3rd, 1977)

Britannia Pappas (paternal aunt) (born February 24th, 1978)

Ciara Pappas (cousin) (born December 20th, 2002)

Sparrow Pappas (cousin) (born April 12th, 2004)

Tom Pappas (cousin) (born August 11th, 2005)

Seth Pappas (cousin) (born November 11th, 2006)

Quinn Pappas (cousin) (born April 7th, 2008)

Sarah Lerchowsczy/School (girlfriend) (March 14, 2020)

Daniel Lerchowsczy (adoptive father) (born July 21st, 1989)

Jean Lerchowsczy (adoptive mother) (born November 6th, 1989)

Joseph Pappas (son) (born November 14th, 2020)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: Gemini

Song Producer: Dixie Flatline

Specific Song Anniversary: March 6, 2008

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA 2nd

Background Story: Both Asymmetry R and Asymmetry L have been child abuse victims. By who, you may ask? By their own parents, of course! Every day after school was the same for them. Their dad greets them by smashing a beer bottle on their heads. And they're also forced to their rooms without any dinner. Rita was supposed to be an only child, but Lyle came, and their parents' lives were changed. They hate Lyle more than Rita, calling him names like a 'mistake'. They also don't tell anyone in school about all this and they try their best to hide their bruises by wearing thick clothing.

There was one day after that Desmond followed his son upstairs to his room. He raped him, for crying out loud! Once he was finished, he grabbed a lighter and lit the entire house on fire. Desmond left with his wife Jessie. Lyle, still sore from the rape attempt, was trying to get his clothing back on, when the roof fell on top of him! But his sister Rita came to the rescue and together they got out of the burning building.

The police found Desmond and Jessie and arrested them for child abuse, sexual harassment, and arson. Now the Pappas twins live with Sarah Lerchowsczy [School] and her parents.

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Zozotown x Project Sekai Honami (or her real name Lorrie McIntyre), Buffet Party Rin (or her real name Merete Purcell), Buffet Party Len (or his real name Kenyon Purcell), and Pure Love Herbivore Len (or his real name Micheal Radner) are all birthday twins.

- His favorite subject in school is art. He likes to be creative.

- Their parents are similar to Silent Voice (or her real name Stephanie Avery)'s dad, who is an alcoholic and beats his own daughter.

- He has a big fear of fire. He literally screams like a girl whenever there's a fire drill happening or if he sees a wildfire on TV or in real life.

- His house burned down on March 25th, 2020. He and his sister Rita are now living with his girlfriend School (or her real name Sarah Lerchowsczy) and her parents.

- The Lerchowsczy family and the Pappas family have been at war for hundreds of years and the war occurs again every 10 years on July 4th. Like a literal war with guns and stuff. The Lerchowsczy family have always won against the Pappas family and killed a lot of people with that family name. Lyle and his sister already know about the war because their parents told them. Despite this reason, Lyle still wants to spend the rest of his life with Sarah. However, thanks to a treaty, the two families are now at peace.

And there you go. And here's a link to Gemini.

There you go, Tammy! Keep the requests coming, and I'll see you all soon.