Beasties

Module Name: Beasties

Real Name: Zain Mata (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Beast

Date Of Birth: March 24, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 140 lbs.

Designer: Momoi

Known Relationships/Family:

Grey Mata/Beasties Rin (twin sister)

Daniela Philips/Pirate Adventure Rin (girlfriend) (October 23, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a junior)

Specific Song: Beasties

Song Producer: Momoi

Specific Song Anniversary: March 24, 2019

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Deep Sky (or her real name Skylar Jenner), Wanopo Remixes 01 Rin (or her real name Sevyn Olson), Wanopo Remixes 01 Len (or his real name Bryce Olson) are all birthday twins.

- Just like his sister Grey, Zain loves going all-out on Halloween.

- He mostly ends up at his friend Beasties Miku (or her real name Florence Renidreller)'s house when they go trick or treating. She serves the best stuff.

- He doesn't want people to think he's scary. He's just trying to have fun.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? They all met each other at a Halloween party one time, and prior to that, they were YouTube friends. So that's how they know each other in real life.

- Zain and Grey are just like Florence, although they aren't as skilled as she is. But they still love Halloween.

- Zain's favorite creature are bats.

- They usually decorate their house with decorations of those things during Halloween season. They also like to bake spooky treats to share with their friends.

And that's all I have for this baby. Here's the song if you haven't heard it before.

See you guys for the next headcanon. Don't forget to send me requests!