Crane

Module Name: Crane

Real Name: Tsuru Ogawa (the real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: 鶴

Romaji: Tsuru

Nickname(s): None

Date Of Birth: March 10, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 121 lbs.

Designer: melou

Known Relationships/Family:

Ayame Ogawa (mother) (born September 28th, 1976)

Ren Ogawa (father) (born October 15th, 1974)

Kagerou Ogawa (nèe Ando)/Heat Haze (wife) (first got together March 24, 2014) (married September 3, 2022)

Aki Ogawa (daughter) (born November 17th, 2020)

Likes: cooking, reading cookbooks, coming up with new recipes

Dislikes: taking a day off, getting sick

Occupation: Manager at The Cooking Crane

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F

Aura: Cool

Background Story: Crane (or his real name Tsuru Ogawa) is the Len module cook in the module city. He and his girlfriend Kagerou Ando (Heat Haze) are a couple of good cooks. But no one really recognizes their talents.

Tsuru was born in Japan, in Hiroshima. He and his parents moved into the module city when he was around 9 years old because his parents got new jobs there.

Whenever you walk into his house, there is a good chance that Crane is in the kitchen cooking something. He pretty much never leaves the kitchen, unless it's time for bed, whenever he gets sick, or when he has a day off.

Usually, when Crane does have a day off from cooking, his girlfriend Heat Haze comes in to cook.

On February 11th, which is Heat Haze's birthday, Crane is the one that cooks everything and she takes a day off. But on March 10th, which is Crane's birthday, Heat Haze is the one that cooks everything and he takes a day off.

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Light Green Trasognata (or her real name Tresha Danieli) are birthday twins.

- Tsuru is fluent in both English and Japanese.

- Tsuru and Heat Haze (or her real name Kagerou Ogawa) have an Akita dog name Yuka. She was a birthday present from Tsuru's parents when he was 16.

- He hopes to one day be on a cooking show and prove that he is a good cook.

- Tsuru and Kagerou have a YouTube channel called "The Cooking Crane". He cooks whatever he wants and his subscribers follow along to his recipes.

- One day, Kagerou met Tsuru at a festival. Tsuru had brought some food he made for people to try. When Kagerou tried it, she absolutely fell in love with it. She ended up getting all of his creations, and they started having conversations, and boom, they were friends. Kagerou was no longer lonely. But that was just the start. They soon became lovers after they both moved to Negi Root City, and now they have a happy little family together.

See you guys in the next chapter!